JizaiToys "TF knock-offs", Where can Jizaitoys be bought/ordered?

pathfinder74

These are awesome...

But can anyone explain this picture...?

w010.jpg

Some weird Japanese Robot-SPAM? You never know what the latest kiny trend is in the land of the rising sun.

I think Wheelie is illustrating his size to Bumblebee's tailpipe it's for size comparison reasons. :tflaugh

~Matt Booker

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Nice thread! :thumb Ive been eyeing these down for awhile! Had to check out the thread to bring back good memorys of the shots of him! And Cyclonus kicks sass too! lol

How much ARE these to Americans?

Didn't they go around $100+ or so on eBay?

PLEASE tell me that is NOT MP wheelie. If it is, then there truly is NO justice in this world! (MP Prowl or Jetfire would be FAR better.)

Yup, it's indeed a MP Wheelie. :thumb

Though, it's not released by Takara/Tomy or Hasbro. It's made by Jizai Toys, a fellow that does scratch built projects and some garage kits. Of the Garage Kits they've done, there's Wheelie, Cyclonus and Powerglide. They're working on Octane and Ironhide, though it's unknown if it'll get the Garage Kit release.

As of Powerglide, they're licensed by Takara to release these, but only at certain events. If they're anything like the Ma. K toys that were sold on HLJ & recalled (and I understood that situation correctly), they're able to sell what was left over from the event, but once his stock runs out, they're not allowed to produce any more kits. Though, I will be honest and say I have no idea if the licensing deal is similar to the Ma.K one, but I'm just using it as an example of a "garage kit/event license". (Here's the Ma.K recall notice for more information. http://www.hlj.com/zitadermak.html )

I'll have to check out Cyclonus; sounds interesting.

I'm surprised with all the writing I did this morning, I didn't think to pass along any links to Jizai Toy's site.

(main site: http://jizaitoys.seesaa.net/ I love the new Motorcycle animation they did. Interesting-ish transformation.)

Here's Cyclonus, http://jizaitoys.seesaa.net/article/40994136.html

I feel a bit bad for the person. Between all the work that went into developing and designing Cyclonus, Powerglide, Octane and Ironhide, Hasbro/Takara ends up releasing actual figures just as soon as they finish up one, and start on two others.

Jizai's also building a Megatron 'Headmaster' thing. Its pretty new in developement but will prolly be :win in the end. I want a Powerglide and Cyclonus i just cant see me spending 200+ dollars on them. Maybe though, :shrug

If you look at this link Megatron Headmaster newer pics (news maybe?) and scroll down, you can see the Megatron. Its supposed to combine with the Meg/Convoy Robot Master TF. But no confrimation on what they end product will be.

Archived