JizaiToys "TF knock-offs", Where can Jizaitoys be bought/ordered?

pathfinder74

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Anyone know if there is either an English version of that site or a way to "translate" the bulk of the jibberish on there?

I used to use google translation tools. JP friends suggested that Excite's is better, though it doesn't do whole pages.

Google's is just through their main page.

http://www.excite.co.jp/world/english/?bef...&wb_lp=JAEN

flower pot = worst alt mode EVAH

The flowerpot girl does have a warp ability. The only problem is she often warps in mid air next to an exsistential whale about to die...

sweet...the "more" link answers some of my question on how it transforms. I really like how he designs the original bot mode into these new toys (he did it w/ wheelie too).

Out of the three that they've made so far, Powerglide seems to be the best one, with Wheelie and Cyclonus in second and third place.

Yes, KO is the wrong way to describe these. Like the WST Dinobots, and the MP Megatron upgrade set, these are best described "unlicensed original products".

I'd just search for the character names in the title & description. There may be a couple of pages, but there's not that many Powerglides on eBay.

(Go for misspellings too - you may get a cheap deal!)

I should point out, that what Jizai Toys does actually isn't a "knock-off". Most Knock-Offs are produced by previous methods of tooling; and usually in mass amounts. (I.E. The new "Reissues" that are popping up, and most of what you find at Big-Lots.)

What Jizai Toys does, is known as a "Garage Kit". They're often designed and sculpted from the ground up, and released in very limited numbers(which explains the prices.)

Aoi

Right, and these are licensed by Takara, making them perfectly legal official-unofficial TF's. There's no copyright infringement involved here whatsoever IIRC - they're actually sanctioned.

Why don't you start another thread if you care that much? (Both of you!)

IIf you're not part of the solution...

If you read my original post you can pretty much find all of the same BS you're starting in here. Keep it limited to the original question so this one doesn't get locked too.

Why don't you stop posting? It's better than trying to tell me what to do. :tfgrin

Archived