Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Megatron Rising Part 1"

Recommended Posts

By the way

Grimlock: Dinobots not need robots to fight! Dinobots destroy robots!

Optimus Prime: In case you haven't noticed, Dinobots are robots.

 

After which they start fighting eachother :tfevil

 

Way to go Optimus!

 

 

I love the actual 'rebirth' of Megatron scene. Excelent animation there. His Earth mode bot form is as close to G1 Megatron as you can get.

 

Something tells me that in part 2 the humans will try and stop Megatron using

a certain twin rotored attack craft, after which Megatron scans one of those crafts and shows them who's boss.

 

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

Just watched it.

 

This episode is SHEER FCCKING :awsum :awsum :awsum!!!

 

But too bad Lockdown and Soundwave didn't make it on this episode, hopefully they'll appear on Megatron Rising Part Two.

 

Damn, from now on, I'm convinced that TFAnimated could beat Beast Wars/Machines. ANYTIME!! :awsum

 

Show rated..... 99999999999999999999/10!!

"Megatron is offline! I did it myse-- SAW it myself!"

 

:clap

"Megatron is offline! I did it myse-- SAW it myself!"

 

:clap

 

Yep, the early exchange between Lugnut, Blitzwing, and Starscream was the first sign that this episode was going to be awesome!

 

-Blitzwing puts on Lugnut's shoulder pad

-Lugnut complains

-Blitzwing throws Lugnut and then hits him in the head with his own shoulder pad. :tflaugh

 

Can't wait for next week!

 

Emerje

:awsum

...and the fact that the Decepticons really are in a dominant position...

 

I'm not sure how long you've been following Transformers, but the Decepticons are "winning" about 80% of the time in almost every series I've seen.

 

My fault. Meant that more as an "are really." Not like we haven't seen it before--I just like how it's being presented here.

 

BTW, I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I LOVE the voice for Megatron. It is absolutely perfect.

...and the fact that the Decepticons really are in a dominant position...

 

I'm not sure how long you've been following Transformers, but the Decepticons are "winning" about 80% of the time in almost every series I've seen.

 

My fault. Meant that more as an "are really." Not like we haven't seen it before--I just like how it's being presented here.

 

BTW, I'm sure it's been mentioned, but I LOVE the voice for Megatron. It is absolutely perfect.

 

 

along with everyone elses. i'll be the first to admit I didn't like primes at first. but I think that this primes character should have that voice as evidenced in this ep.

I think the its nice that the voice casting was done with the characters in mind (again) unlike some other series'.

you know one thing i do like about this prime is how he just takes the key past primes would have let her keep it

I dunno. I wonder if some past Prime's would have taken it right away. But yeah, I can picture some just letting her keep it as well.

What's his malfunction. :blaugh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.