Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Megatron Rising Part 1"

Recommended Posts

:awsum :awsum so much sheer awesomeness for this ep though I was alittle worried we would'nt see megatron come back till next week but the luckily we saw him come back in the end!

 

This pic just gives the G1 megatron badassness

http://TFormers.com/ig.php?mode=view&a...0&start=180

 

also YOU INTERUPTED MY SPEECH!!!!!!!

 

good to see starscream blitzwing and lugnut again

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so yeah it was very much worth the wait screamers macross transformation was awesomeji1.gif I also like how the Dinobots just like to dick around and you know episode 16 will rule fingers crossed LockDown and Soundwave return as well. oh and megatrons new body awesomeji1.gif X1000 I have to say I really enjoy how much of a dick megatron seems to be

Best episode so far.

 

Did anyone else catch that when Starscream flew into Sumdac's building his transformation scene was straight out of Robotech? (Yes, I know, its "Macross," eat me.)

 

Jetfire nod perhaps? :redface

 

One point of comment: I would personally prefer a less condensed method of storytelling. A lot of plotstrings were pulled together in this one, and it felt like a lot of things were happening all at once. Ofcourse, this makes for very dynamic and fast storytelling, however I personally prefer a more de-compressed way of storytelling.

 

It was a rush, the episode, though.

 

Actually, I thought all the pieces fell together quite nicely. Throw out a bunch of bones, make fans apperant the bones are lying around somewhere, then have them trip on all the bones in one sit. Excellent. This whole episode was by far the best so far and the last 5 minutes were absolute GOLD! Starscream trading barbs with Megatron, Megatron getting some vengance on Starscream, Sumdac realizing he's been had, the whole reformatting scene (drool!) and Prime's OH SLAG! look on his face when he saw Megatron... Peter Griffin said it best:

 

FRICKING SWEET!

YES YES YES

 

Megatron's reformatting scene was :awsum

 

No it wasn't. Most of it was like flashes of light and Blot. You didn't really get a chance to see much of the reforming.

 

Other than that: Sheer fucking :awsum

MASSIVE episode. They managed to have EVERYTHING in it.

 

And big points for including the humour even though the tone of the episode was centred around the impending threat of Megatron.

 

Bulkhead = teh funnie.

YES YES YES

 

Megatron's reformatting scene was :awsum

 

No it wasn't. Most of it was like flashes of light and Blot. You didn't really get a chance to see much of the reforming.

 

Other than that: Sheer fucking :awsum

 

 

I think thats unfair. This show may not be known for it's animation quality, but that still was a pretty cool looking scene.

 

And yeah, I wondered that myself about the Sumdac issue. What happen to him?

I'll bet Megatron is keeping him in a compartment on his body somewhere. He'll probably have Sumdac riding captive in his alt modes cockpit, forcing him to watch the distruction of the city. We'll have to wait and see.

This thread is explosion packed. The shoutbox is explosion packed! I think Animated has made it's mark in a way that we never expected, and I just have to say it warms my heart. I can honestly say that this is my favorite series of all. Love to Beastwars/machines, and to G1, but Animated is really blowing em both away.

 

By the way

Grimlock: Dinobots not need robots to fight! Dinobots destroy robots!

Optimus Prime: In case you haven't noticed, Dinobots are robots.

 

 

:awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum :awsum

From my cold off-line servo!!

 

great pun

more so I like how Blitz Wing replys

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.