Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

"Megatron Rising Part 1"

Recommended Posts

That. Was. :awsum

 

Prime's insecurities, Megatron's return, Bumblebee getting PWN'D by 'Screamer, 'Screamer's over inflated-ego trip, Prime's ZOMFG!!!!! look at the end, it all kicked ass.

 

I can't wait for part 2 and the 'Con/'Bot Battle Royal.

  • Replies 102
  • Views 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Would Sumdac have survived being crushed in Megatron's hand, or being pulled down and ripped through the floor?

:tflaugh I wondered about that too.

Quote: TrainWreck

I still need to see the first half of the episode!

 

Personally, i wouldnt even watch the last half withOUT seeing the first half first. Thats me though, nothing against you in anyway bro.

 

But was it wierd watching the last half without knowing the beggining? The end is JUST as good as the beggining IMO. Well VERY close. The whole entire thing just RULED!@

 

In this case, not really. I just watched the first half on youtube, and the only thing I didn't pick up on my own watching the second half was the BA/Sari part.

 

 

Also, with this episode I noticed the detail they give to sound effects of servo noises every time they move.

 

I noticed the same thing when Bumblebee got in the elevator.

 

Also, yes, the quality of animation when Sumdac was being pulled through the floor was :awsum

One point of comment: I would personally prefer a less condensed method of storytelling. A lot of plotstrings were pulled together in this one, and it felt like a lot of things were happening all at once. Ofcourse, this makes for very dynamic and fast storytelling, however I personally prefer a more de-compressed way of storytelling.

 

It was a rush, the episode, though.

Lugnut- "LORD MEGATRON..... where's your body?"

Note: Megatron's "earth mode head" is actually his Cybertron mode head with all the pointy parts broken off. Clever...

 

I definitely like Earth mode head better than pointy movie-like mode head.

I liked this one, if only because we finally get to see Megatron return in his new form. (I want that toy btw)

 

This was a cool ep for multiple reasons, including the Dinobots, Blackarachnia, Megatron's return, Starscream's bad-assness and the fact that the Decepticons really are in a dominant position.

 

I also agree that the animation during Megatron's 'reformating' was very nicely done. And Sumdac will survive because it's a kid's cartoon. I'm even thinking they won't bother depicting him as all that hurt, but we'll have to wait and see.

 

Ah, next week should be nice. Galactica comes back Friday night, then TFA Saturday morning. :)

SS transformation was so unbelievably awesome!!!!

 

Gerwalk mode :tfrofl

SS transformation was so unbelievably awesome!!!!

 

Gerwalk mode :tfrofl

:rofl Yes, I noticed too. :D

I liked this one, if only because we finally get to see Megatron return in his new form. (I want that toy btw)

 

This was a cool ep for multiple reasons, including the Dinobots, Blackarachnia, Megatron's return, Starscream's bad-assness and the fact that the Decepticons really are in a dominant position.

 

I also agree that the animation during Megatron's 'reformating' was very nicely done. And Sumdac will survive because it's a kid's cartoon. I'm even thinking they won't bother depicting him as all that hurt, but we'll have to wait and see.

 

Ah, next week should be nice. Galactica comes back Friday night, then TFA Saturday morning. :)

 

I'm not sure how long you've been following Transformers, but the Decepticons are "winning" about 80% of the time in almost every series I've seen. It just so happens the other 20% is the last episode where everything gets fixed. It's like a Disney Channel movie! But also with explosions, badass transforming robots, and GRIMLOCK SMASH!

 

Seriously, I loved "Cycle robot and car robot good. TRUCK ROBOT BAD!!" - Grimlock

 

"No, truck robot good!" - Prowl

 

<3 this show so much.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.