Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Comic-Con Exclusive Classics Nemesis Prime?

Recommended Posts

Eh, some people may think the ol' evil repaint routine is dumb...but I'm kind of a sucker for it. As long as he has his turquoise highlights and red windshield I'd be happy. Too bad it's a (dunn dunn duuuunnn) convention exclusive...grah!!!

Eh, some people may think the ol' evil repaint routine is dumb...but I'm kind of a sucker for it. As long as he has his turquoise highlights and red windshield I'd be happy. Too bad it's a (dunn dunn duuuunnn) convention exclusive...grah!!!

 

It's not so much that as it is (if this is true)

 

BOTCON IS ALREADY DOING THIS

Eh, some people may think the ol' evil repaint routine is dumb...but I'm kind of a sucker for it. As long as he has his turquoise highlights and red windshield I'd be happy. Too bad it's a (dunn dunn duuuunnn) convention exclusive...grah!!!

The last few Comic-con exclusives have been available on hasbrotoyshop.com, I'm guessing the demand won't be as high for this guy (compared to an Alt exclusives) and he'll be available on HTS for more than 2.5 hours.

Nein. SDCC Titanium Skywarp plz.

so where is the preorder link?

For the record, I'd still like Jetfire repainted as Star Saber, possibly with a Prime head substituted for Jetfire's head.

 

Or a Goldbug! All that would take is a semi-metallic paintjob on Bumblebee with Supercon Prime's head.

 

Or an alternate paintjob classics Thundercracker. (I understand that the version Botcon got is exclusive for them but I don't think that would preclude another, suitably different TC repaint of that mold.) Then again, I want this one at retail.

 

Of course, if you're goin' BIG with an exclusive, Universe Powerglide as a Cobra Rattler SCREAMS exclusive and would build interest in Universe by advance releasing a mold as a repaint.

I have actually been waiting for a classics nemesis prime. Too bad it´s gonna be an overpriced exclusive though.

Goldbug is slated to be one of the Botcon exclusives.

 

And SDCC Exclusives aren't really over priced. It'll be 5, 10 above retail, tops. Titanium Menasor was $20, I believe, and was on HTS for weeks. Alternators Rodimus Prime was $25, I think. Now, it was on there for about an hour, but still, it wasn't overpriced.

I'm sort of indifferent either way. If they don't make it, I'm fine since I bought a cheap repaint someone did. If they do make it I'll buy it.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.