RID Optimus Prime

Fortress_Maximus

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, it was jetconoy, that was his name, and Magna Convoy when overload combined if i'm not mistaken. as for the omega prime instructions, go to hasbro's tf website, i believe they keep online instructions look under the RID section, plus several other websites like seibertron.com have them too (awesome site btw), as for his sword, there's a couple of guys that custom make replicas of the sword, try using the search word janger, that should give some leads. i hope i've been helpful. :thumb

yeah, it was jetconoy, that was his name, and Magna Convoy when overload combined if i'm not mistaken. as for the omega prime instructions, go to hasbro's tf website, i believe they keep online instructions look under the RID section, plus several other websites like seibertron.com have them too (awesome site btw), as for his sword, there's a couple of guys that custom make replicas of the sword, try using the search word janger, that should give some leads. i hope i've been helpful. :thumb

hey, thanks a lot! :thumb

I currently have two myself. I bought a third for my son (5 yo) and he loves it. He has the Prime (armada) but I know he prefers RID Prime in his basic mode. Although, even for him, it is not that difficult to transform RID Prime to combat (armor) mode. I have one in RED and one in YELLOW. All of which I got on EBAY. The yellow one is still in the box and I have no immediate plans to open it. I also like the fact that he can merge with Ultra Magus (I have two of them, also from Ebay). My only complaint (I love this version of Prime, one of the best all-around) is the lack of size (basic robot mode) when compared to Ultra Magnus. Even though it is not the first time the big guy was incharge of larger bots. I've always wanted a Green version of RID Prime, since back in my home state, we have Fire Trucks in red, yellow, and green. I plan on getting another on just to repaint him in yellow...Keep this going for a little while and I keep you posted if interested.......

i pretty much like all transformers, i can't find too many that i really have anything bad to say about. the only thing that bothers me with this prime is that in his supermode it is hard to move him around and keep his head/body section attatched, if they had made something that latched it on a bit tighter it would have been perfect. as for his base mode, that could have been better but it's still fun.

omega prime just looks incredible, although a bit top heavy at least he stays together nicely.

the only thing that bothers me with this prime is that in his supermode it is hard to move him around and keep his head/body section attatched, if they had made something that latched it on a bit tighter it would have been perfect.

I concur with this opinion. The head portion on mine is super-floppy and tends to pop off if moved. Plus the body wants to move down and pop the other head up.

Other than that - super cool. Plus, for some reason I like the idea of Optimus as a fire truck, seems more heroic than a tractor-trailer.

Most definitely, one of the best TFs ever, hands down.

A dynamic basic robot, with great poseability, proportion, and a glint in the paint job! Looks like he could kick your @$$.

Supermode -- one of the more poseable super modes, and the giant shoulder cannon just sends shudders down the D-cons' circuits.

Combining with UM - Beautiful! I managed to include every last part of them both. (kinda cheated with OP's ladder, just kinda wedged his chestplate between UM's wings and Omega's back). Back before i had any other combiner (or single robot for that matter) that size, i had him on the shelf next to the ill-fated Spawn toys combiner, which was pretty neat for what it tried to do, but had WAY to many crazy little parts to fly off...he has since hit the great toy-shelf in the sky...though i kept the combiner head as a trophy for Omega Prime ! :)

:clap

Archived