RID Optimus Prime

Fortress_Maximus

RID prime is one of the better primes made. I love the regular robot mode and the super mode. I personally like the ladder in super mode, because you can put it over his shoulder like a giant cannon.

The only problem I have with him is the tiny little gun.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

RID Prime I picked up when it hit the stores here in American, right before the launch of Armada I scrambled to TRU to buy Ultra Magnus who I had passed over several times. Thankfully I found him and was able to creat Omega Prime. This is one Cool Transformer, show accurate in all modes, cool basic mode, great combined mode, and excellent Super mode. My only complaint is that Ultra Magnus is a bit on the weird side to transform and looks like he is missing some pieces around his head in robot mode.

Broke mine, did it while transforming him. Took him back and got the build team in his place, never bought a Prime since then.

You never bought that Prime again or just Prime's in general? Guess you’re not a big fan of Optimus Prime then eh?

I'm not a fan of Autobots period. I have only one bot from Armada, the rest are all cons! But, so far, all I have for Energon is bots, so it all balances out.

Guest Primal-Convoy
I have 4 RID Primes and 2 Magnus. 3 Red to show him in all three modes, basic, super, and omega, and 1 Yellow Universe Prime. The best part is I only spent at most $45 on all 6 of them!!!! :tflaugh I can find deals on TFormers like a women can find clothes on sale. he he :tflaugh

really? I got a mint Twincast in box, for 2,000 yen (about 15 dollars). Can you beat that? :tftounge :tflaugh :tftounge

Anyway. I like RID Prime. I have the Japanese version and I got him second hand from Super festival 2002. thing is, just as I bought him, another dealer offered me a loose Clear version, with that very cool master sword thingy...*fume*

Archived