Post-TF Movie Analysis

Lord Madhammer

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is why I should write the sequel.

I'll back that. ANYONE but the yutzes who regurgitated the first one (or hornet).

Seriously, it would have anchored that whole plot line. Coincidental? Sure it is, but what the Powerglide, it's a movie.

WITH ROBOTS!

Hey, I can't be all like ZOMG MAKEZ UP UR MIND because I'd be a hypocrate and stuff *superman returns'D*

Superman Returns....Guhhh! That movie just made me mad. Literally angry.

It was no X3, though..."I miss ice-skating. It's so hard to find a chance to ice skate at a prep school in New York. It never snows in upstate New York!"

"Well, maybe they moved the school to California in between movies. Wolverine did ride his motorcycle to Magneto's secret forest base and back in, like, an hour."

"How do you know Magneto's forest base in in California?"

"Well, he's planning to attack San Francisco...isn't he? Isn't that where the lab is?"

"I don't know...Pyro attacked the line Rouge was waiting in for the cure...was that in San Francisco?"

"Now I understand why DC makes up cities for its superheroes. I still wanna ice skate."

Oh Blot! Never thought of this stuff. I have to take it back. I watched Supes return this weekend and enjoyed it. My only problem is how they handled his son. My heart jumped when it was finally fully revealed.......then they brushed it under the rug for the rest of the movie. On top of that Cyclops err Richard is such a good father, you feel bad that you want him to die and Super Man to become the father.

Hey, I can't be all like ZOMG MAKEZ UP UR MIND because I'd be a hypocrate and stuff *superman returns'D*

It was no X3, though..."I miss ice-skating. It's so hard to find a chance to ice skate at a prep school in New York. It never snows in upstate New York!"

"Well, maybe they moved the school to California in between movies. Wolverine did ride his motorcycle to Magneto's secret forest base and back in, like, an hour."

"Well, he's planning to attack San Francisco...isn't he? Isn't that where the lab is?"

"I don't know...Pyro attacked the line Rouge was waiting in for the cure...was that in San Francisco?"

"Now I understand why DC makes up cities for its superheroes. I still wanna ice skate."

Oh Blot! Never thought of this stuff. I have to take it back. I watched Supes return this weekend and enjoyed it. My only problem is how they handled his son. My heart jumped when it was finally fully revealed.......then they brushed it under the rug for the rest of the movie. On top of that Cyclops err Richard is such a good father, you feel bad that you want him to die and Super Man to become the father.

I wanted supes to die for being an inconsiderate jerk and dead beat dad, Lois to die for being the worst Mom ever and Richard to raise the kid himself working for Lex Luthor ruler of the earth.

That movie sucked.

Oh shit! Never thought of this stuff. I have to take it back. I watched Supes return this weekend and enjoyed it. My only problem is how they handled his son. My heart jumped when it was finally fully revealed.......then they brushed it under the rug for the rest of the movie. On top of that Cyclops err Richard is such a good father, you feel bad that you want him to die and Super Man to become the father.

I wanted supes to die for being an inconsiderate jerk and dead beat dad, Lois to die for being the worst Mom ever and Richard to raise the kid himself working for Lex Luthor ruler of the earth.

That movie sucked.

And it didn't even have the consideration to give you a reacharound in the form of some cool action sequences.

That movie sucked.

And it didn't even have the consideration to give you a reacharound in the form of some cool at least somewhat believable action sequences.

Archived