(Formerly SamiWCP) Customs and Commissions and Bears Oh My!

Sami

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0917072345.jpg

After those guys are done..Onto the next production line process..4 or 5 Rumbles into Frenzy..

That steeljaw will look fantastic. I can't wait to see it. ;)

So, which do you want..Since it's yours..Green eyes, or blue eyes..And should I go yellow with gold highlights, or, go gold with some other 2nd tone? I kinda want to see gold..

You've made some very nice custom. Love the look of that MP Nemesis Prime. That hammered stuff looks great for this character and mold. Very nice. Only downside is that in one of the pics you can see the marker lines in the red windows, but it's a small downside.

The Alt Ironhide en Frenzy are also marvellous and I look forward to seeing pics when you've completed Steeljaw.

:thumb

Well, again, I don't know about sculpting anything..But I do have some foil gold stickers here, and I was thinking about doing some form of detailing on the hood., and if you raise the hood right, mistransforming it for the ravage look, the hood can indeed look like a mane for him. And the design I'd use could help pull off that look..If you look at the pics I did, you can see on the hood that I was going for a design on there..

But I was out shopping for the 2 08 Bumblebees that he wanted..Saw them this weekend, and passed..So take that!!

:lol

Oh, noes!! I think one of those was for our mutual friend, J.P., who I've been looking for an 08BB, too. D'oh!

What about sending one to me, so I can help J.P. out?

I like the green eyes on Steeljaw. The gold look with a 2nd tone would look better.

On the legs what about something like this:

Steeljawbeast.jpg

Maybe sculpt a little mane to the head I modded.

Wow, I'd so buy that if it would hit the stores. :tflaugh

Archived