(Formerly SamiWCP) Customs and Commissions and Bears Oh My!

Sami

• Replies 291
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks:) I'll be doing a Leader Megs next..But, I don't want him kinda looking like everyone elses stuff, or Jins stuff, which, is what everyones seems to kinda look like of late..But, much like the Hammered Black Krylon paint I used on MP Prime, I bought the silver hammered finish so I can't wait to see how it looks. And I think I want to go more brush work than spray, ot give it a really rough textured look too.

Wow... talk about someone joining in late in the conversation. :redface

I haven't been keeping up on the kitbashing threads lately - that will teach me to pay attention to real life. :tfevil

Welcome to the boards! I am a Nemesis Prime nut too - here is my custom NP:

1122362440_l.jpg

How much would you charge for the Revoltech NP?

Keep up the great work!

-joe

I charged 25$ for the Revoltech Nem Prime. I liek the teal you used..I wasn't sure how much I wanted to teal mine up, since i really kind of liked the silver and black finish..But, being Nem Prime, he needed teal, and the guy i did it for wanted it, so..

It kills me when i see repainted classic seekers and i cant even get one in my country :fire :fire

Nice black primes too, how about coloing the megs guns to be more like a g1 repaint? (megaplex or the black/brown megatron) :tfpwn

Alt Ironhide made me burst.

Yeah, to this day, it still rather holds up, even for being my first repaint ever. I still like him. Although I'd love to get that Ironhide head that one guy on here was making for him now.

Archived