Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Universe Transformer Line

Recommended Posts

Universe has been in pretty good shape....its the exclusive Universe figures like Side Burn, Prowl and Ruinnation that seem to be the bad eggs

  • Replies 65
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking i was the only person who liked the carbon fiber hood.  And man I didn’t even think about armada wheeljack being repaint in G1 Sideswipe colors....that would be sooo cool. :thumb

The hood kills, no question!

 

And yeah Viktor V, BW's OP repaint and Ruination are primo examples those cow patty wonders.

hey, I liked the Primal repaint. Especially since I never got the original. I would like to see more Machine Wars repaints, and we need G2 repaints as well

The only one I have picked up is Universe Razorclaw, I have Tigerhawk and loved the toy, but just couldnt keep walking past that badass paint job on Razorclaw.

 

Saw Universe Ruination and Skywarp this weekend at Walmart, didnt pick up either. Dont really care for the Ruination repaint and I already own two versions of the Skywarp mold, original Jetstorm and the Jiaxius repaint.

Got one more. I know it's a little to soon, But I want a Hotshot repainted into Rodimus colors. Since their heads are interchangable, all I'd have to do is sand/cut down Hotshot's PL post and bingo! Instand Hot Rod!

  • Author

I thought I read some where that Roulette and Shadow Striker were coming to Wal-mart to TRU shelves.

 

The new Side Burns is has real carbon fibor parts or it it just a good paint job?

 

I like the mold (viper) but the look of the colors in robot form reminded me of my old Micronauts in some weird fashion. I think the head sculpt bothered me cos it wasn't as clear cut as Prowls (my favorite of RID cars).

 

Which brings me to shadow striker and roulette. the head scupts are great and something looks different about the bodies, they look more solid and like a real action figure. Visit Remy's site if you havn't seen these yet!

 

What is the robot mode of the new SideBurns like, I hope that he's better looking than the last two molds.

 

Are there any BW animals (maximals) we'd like to see?

My pick: the bear, don't remember his name though.

polar claw the bear

 

the two i loved from beast wars, tigerhawk and depthcharge are released as repaints, id still like to see a BW TM2 megs though, never got my hands on that guy or the cyrotek repaint

The new Side Burns is has real carbon fibor parts or it it just a good paint job?

Just good paint....real carbon fiber would push the cost of the toy upwards.....never a good thing for an over used mold.

So far I think the quality veries from figure to figure. Razorclaw and Skywarp are among the better ones, yet Primal and Silverbolt lack the coolness of the originals, due to their colors. I don't like the trend of making the most of the line exclusives to one store or another. Yet thankfully the exclusives have been among the worse, giant Autobot symbols anyone? In the case of Ruination, I look at it as a homage to the GIJoe Tigerforce, yet as many have said before "why not the G1 colors?"

I would like to see less animals and more vehicles. I wa not a big Beast Wars toy fan, However I could use another kick @$$ repaint of Transmetal Rattrap or Tarantulas. I like the newer repaints of Side burn and Prowl mins the big symbols, kinda go-botty. And if we must do Prime repaints, let us stay away from the color yellow or orange. I love Prime but yellow, very ugly. I am also glad to see Hasbro breaking open the vault to get some Machine Wars figures out there. Now lets get some G 2 stuff and it will all be good.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.