Thankyou MURPHY, BAY & SPEILBERG!!!

FREEFALLL666

Don't worry Prime-Collector. There will be a Smurf movie coming out next year. I'm sure you'll identify with Grouchy Smurf.

I was think more along the lines of Snorks.

Hotrod would be totally ghey for a Turboteen movie.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. :D

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Aren't we forgetting some people here?

We should also recognize all the people of Industrial Light and Magic. Without them, this movie would have been nothing. NOTHING I TELL YOU!!!

Then you should just start a thread that reads; "Why Prime-Collector hates the movie" so anyone who cares to discuss your inane points with you can go there as opposed to you continually Blotting in everyone else's threads.

I took your advice and I got locked for no good reason. So now I'm gonna go back to peppering the whole forum with snyde comments.

You know you like it.

:pfx I'm afraid. :redface

Thanks Mr Bay, Mr Spielberg, ILM and Paramount for this awesome movie, the one I dreamt of for 20 years ( so the best so far to my mind). I planned to see it at least 3 times with different friends and this morning, I got 2 tickets from Paramount France to see Transformers for free. Thanks again, I will watch it a 4th time, will buy the collector dvd :07laugh

Meh, no thanks from me.

Everything with the humans was entertaining, well-acted and well-scripted. The chemistry was great.

Once the Transformers actually showed up, it took a nosedive. There was very little character development, other than a few one-liners and much appreciated G1 moments, but all in all, there wasn't a whole lot to them. Cullen was nice, and Jazz was okay, but the rest pretty much all sounded the same (even Bumblebee once he actually spoke). I was surprised that the parts I thought would be awesome were ho-hum at best - the action sequences should have been top notch, but I found myself bored by them and looking at my watch... I think that a lot of it was shot much too closely, and it was hard following what was actually going on. Since all the TFs more or less looked the same up close (except Prime and Bumblebee), it made for a rather muddled experience, something that could have been avoided by going for a more G1/Alternators style.

I was pleasantly surprised by Starscream, who somehow always seems to be my favourite. Jazz's death was unnecessary and, if it did have a point, somewhat clumsy in execution - there wasn't any kind of emotional moment when Megs ripped him apart (because you don't figure he's dead, as he's a robot) and it seemed like an afterthought at the end of the film. Prime's reaction was really, really bad... he might as well have said "whatever".

From all the fanboy ranting going on, I thought this was actually going to be good, and I left the theatre disappointed.

This movie...realized all my TF fanboy dreams. Hell, it was so great, I'd hug Spielberg right now for getting involved with it, as he's made all my favorite movies or has been involved with them somehow. Michael Bay outdid himself here. He's never going to make anything better.

So, they get a huge thank you from me and a BoneCrusher hug.

Archived