Thankyou MURPHY, BAY & SPEILBERG!!!

FREEFALLL666

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Having seen the movie today I wanted to first Appologise for doubting Bay and Speilberg's involvement in this project sorry I was so negative about it.

Secondly THANKYOU VERRY MUCH FOR MAKING A MASTERPEICE!! The story had enough heart and action for a movie. The makers didnt treat us like morons having to explain each and every thing, it felt unique and truly wasnt a disapointment. The robots looked fantastic in motion and often felt creepy when seeing beings as large as them moving almost silently and extremely rapidly. The little touches like the interior of their mouths with gears and levers inside moving and pulsing imitating Osciloscope readings, the fact that plates on their faces moved in such a smooth way it gave the illusion of bending.

MIKHAELA was well played HER EYES ARE TRULY HYPNOTICLY BEAUTIFUL, Meghans acting was SPOT ON PERFECT, I loved the change in charachtor from jock tease to heroine!

SAM wow he was cool, a great geek with heart, you genuinely felt for him and HOPED he would score with Mikhaela! His dad was a DICK!! His mom was verry Stepford Wives! The masturbation joke got a cinema full of laughs and was tasefully done.

BUMBLEBEE, was amazing, the SAMPLES FOR SPEACH thing was so cool!! You could see emotion in his mannerisms and his face.

PRIME was just amazing and as someone has said on another board he was like a NINJA or SAMURAI. I didn't get the feeling he was uncaring but he HAD to concentrate on his mission.

RATCHET was amazing, both commical and badass. He gave the impression of intelligence and humility. I loved his lights activating when he recieved the shock of the cables, his exchange along the lines of "YOU GOTTA TRY THAT" to IRONHIDE was amazing sounded like he was talking about WEED!!!

IRONHIDE jesus man I never thought I would see a perfect mix of MUSCLEHEAD and BALLERINA in one, but he added an extra dimension WISDOM!!

JAZZ, his lines were perfect, his battle with MEGS heartbreaking the cinema laughed along with him and there were gasps from the adults AND kids whenever he was on screen.

FRENZY OWNS HE JUST PowerglideING ROCKS!!!

BARRICADE I know he was BADASS he was also quite scary, BUT, the perfect recreation of the Corrupt Cop was funny, his interrogation of Sam was a pleasant supprise

BLACKOUT wow just wow, only question is WHAT THE Powerglide DID HE HAVE AGAINST THAT TAXI???

BONECRUSHER, wow though he had so little time on screen he certainly Powerglideing burnt his way into the head..

STARSCREAM woa LOVED his flying in robot mode, the battle in the sky was perfect you can feel the confusion of the pilots. He in my oppinion screamed of a major political powered general.

DEVASTATOR/BRAWL I loved the lack of backstory for him, just the grunt with an attitude who just "doesnt die"

MEGATRON, his awakening was PERFECTION, I understand his shouting his name, If the mention of your name strikes fear into EVERY member of your race both Autobot and Decepticon it HAS to be a MAJOR HIGH to shout it so loud and the perfect self motivation tool. His JET was awesome the front of it looked like a VERRY VERRY VERRY ANGRY FACE, it mooved so gracefully that it was almost a shock that he was practically a flying tank.

Oh one last thing PLEASE TALK HASTAK INTO MAKING THAT CRABBOT FROM SECTOR 7. SOMETHING THAT HYPERACTIVE AND PISSED OFF NEEDS A TOY!!

OH CRAP I didnt want to type a mini-review this was supposed to be an Appology and a Thank You letter! so one more time

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Glad you liked it.

I agree with this thread. :thumb

Every thing you said is my opinion.

I never had a doubt. But one thing turned off a little and that was the amount of fan wankery. Primes little speach was cool and they made the "sentient beings" line work but some of the other G1-ized mumbo-jumbo kinda got under my skin for it's cheesiness.

I kinda liked the "at the end of this day, one shall stand, and one shall fall". It worked just fine. And I was talking to my dog trainer yesterday cause she asked me what the movie was like and if I'd reccomend it. I told her the movie was made with more of a general audience in mind rather than the fans of the franchise. But if you are a fan, you'll notice lots of things than if you're not, but if you're not, you'd still enjoy it. And I told her if she had any questions, she could ask em.

Don't worry Prime-Collector. There will be a Smurf movie coming out next year. I'm sure you'll identify with Grouchy Smurf.

And I'm sure you'll all see it 5 times.

Archived