Thankyou MURPHY, BAY & SPEILBERG!!!

FREEFALLL666

LOLZ

But seriously, "having an opinion against the movie" is fine if you actually, you know, create talking points and stuff.

But, I can see where Prime-Collector is coming from when people are pro-movie and their only talking points are "OMG IT WUZ AWESOME".

:redface

it's hard to type coherent though around my huge love boner I have for the movie, it keeps me from hitting anything between the "D" and "K" keys.

I would've expected posts full of spaces...

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

wasnt this topic about thanking the makers for this movie? all i see is a battle between prime collector and hot rod....

wasnt this topic about thanking the makers for this movie? all i see is a battle between prime collector and hot rod....

WELCOME TO TFans BEE-OTCH!!!

:07dance :07dance :07dance

http://www.bash.org/?670375

Man, my Night Viper is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z

wait, Blot

http://www.bash.org/?670375

Man, my Night Viper is so big if I laid it out on a keyboard it'd go all the way from A to Z

wait, Blot

#16694 +(371)- [X]

«FivePee»: brb gotta piss and get a Nosecone

«FivePee»: omg

«FivePee»: get a coke

«Electronut»: rofl

#18080 +(685)- [X]

Bukkake is when a Mommy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy and a Daddy all decide that Mommy needs some special facial moisturiser

LOLZ

But seriously, "having an opinion against the movie" is fine if you actually, you know, create talking points and stuff.

But, I can see where Prime-Collector is coming from when people are pro-movie and their only talking points are "OMG IT WUZ AWESOME".

:redface

it's hard to type coherent though around my huge love boner I have for the movie, it keeps me from hitting anything between the "D" and "K" keys.

:07laugh I actually looked down at the keyboard......'k, I found D...........and there's K......'

You should've just gone the ful nine with A and Enter and called it a day. :tflaugh

I was speaking in width not length :inheek :tflaugh

bash is a new favorite site of mine.

" Almost got smacked today - saw a bright green truck and said, "Hey, look, it's Optimus Lime.""

:tflaugh

Archived