Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Robot Replicas

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 80
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

already out. Not sure how much... they just look like action masters all over again... *shudder*

 

At first I considered getting robot repllica frenzy (which I haven't even sighted yet) but then I found out about FAB Frenzy - who is pictured in the Myers catalogue but hasn't been sighted there!! Aaargh!

Isn't FAB Frenzy some kinda exclusive tho? thought I read that :|

Haven't seen anything but the "first" june wave here, so no robot replicas yet :<

They might not transform, but atleast they're poseable, unlike robot heros or whatever ^^

 

What's the ~price Gok?

I didn't check the price as I'm not interested in buying them. Next time I see them I'll make a note.

 

Action Masters were "poseable" too. More importantly, the actual REAL Transformers are poseable... I don't need a poseable figure that can't transform!

Hehe ^^

I just see it as a cheap way of getting a movie accurate Prime, as I really can't afford Leader Prime :)

  • Author

Well, 9.99 isn't that bad, but 5 bucks would be better IMO. As for me, I haven't seen any around here, i might have to take a look at my local tru to see if they have any.

I think selling them for a penny would be better.

 

They aren't out yet; expect them later this month / August.

how big are they

I believe they range between 4-4.5 inches tall. I believe that was the reported heights. Which would be perfect to put Robo-Rep Jazz vs. Leader Megs.

I really hope we get a Robo-Replicas of all the rest of the movie cast. It would rule my world!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.