TRANSFORMABLE TRAILER FOR MP-02 PERFECT GRADE !!

anemis

the proportion is just as bad as your original custom.

not an offense..just criticism

none taken ...just try to do better and we'll talk some more when it's done and transforms...

ok guys change of plan..... major modifications to accomodate the matrix chamber....(will make some people happy lol ) here is the result and note the highly detailed matrix !!! enjoy ! (in the early phase right now....

enjoy !!!

1001545zo6.th.jpg

1001546jx2.th.jpg

1001547ze3.th.jpg

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply
none taken ...just try to do better and we'll talk some more when it's done and transforms...

Typical kitbasher...can only take praises from people...

So I guess you are really looking for the typical responses around here.....WOW, that's awesome...you should work for Hasbro...damn, why can't Hasbro make this...blah blah blah...

so what if I can't make one....your magnus proportion still sux. Don't tell me you haven't noticed that...jeeze....

I have to pipe in and say that even though the proportions may not be "exact", this in an incredible piece. To have it transform and have the armor attach to the figure and have it retain more of the "anime" look of Magnus compared to the original toy incarnation. I own this piece and I have to say that it's unbelievable. The original "G1" Magnus toy was WAY out of proportion. Even though this is a custom scratchbuilt piece, it blows away by a landslide the original toy.

Proportions to me are tolerable, and do not "suck". Well worth the $750 price tag I paid.

-Gregg

So I guess you are really looking for the typical responses around here.....WOW, that's awesome...you should work for Hasbro...damn, why can't Hasbro make this...blah blah blah...

so what if I can't make one....your magnus proportion still sux. Don't tell me you haven't noticed that...jeeze....

well make one and we'll see !! wont we ?

Huh? What? Have you only read what he responded to you?

The only logical explanation I can found right now for your reaction is that you and me are in two different dimensions. In mine, Anemis has answered you calmly and nicely and tell you he was working on it and you would be able to judge it when the job is over, and in your dimension, he has simply bitched you. Somehow, Internet breached our realities and managed to connect us both on the same board.

That's the only explication for why you give such an answer.

The only logical explanation I can found right now for your reaction is that you and me are in two different dimensions. In mine, Anemis has answered you calmly and nicely and tell you he was working on it and you would be able to judge it when the job is over, and in your dimension, he has simply bitched you. Somehow, Internet breached our realities and managed to connect us both on the same board.

well i'm happy to see most people here arent paranoid.... ;)

there is a difference between offering constructive criticism and just being a jerk, please learn that difference before posting.

the proportion is just as bad as your original custom.

not an offense..just criticism

George, there is nothing wrong with the proportions of this model. It is armor which will bulk up whoever is wearing it, and wouldn't increase the height by much. Because it is worn, it has to conform to the wearer's existing proportions, particularly in the upper legs and torso. Those can't change and become longer.

The way I read it FG gave some critism, perhaps not totally constructive nor tactful, Anemis responded by basically saying "well how about you trying to make one yourself. Not only make one but a better one". FG's critism was not put nicely but Anemis response wasn't calmly and nicely either (well maybe calm, who knows over the net right? but not nicely). You don't tell someone who is giving critism to go try and make their own. If the only people who can give critism are ones who are master customizers then most everyone here can't give critisms. Having said all that, I think the proportions may look off but it's what you need to deal with in a 3-D model. 2-D art will always have the luxury of mass shifting and proportions changing to make it look best in either modes. Like someone already said, G1 UM had even worse proportions, paritcularly in bot mode. I think this custom looks good.

This looks cool and stuff. Much better than than even the Titanium version that just came out. And the Titanium version is a 100 times better than the original.

Archived