Returned TFs at the store that aren't the original toy

FreedomGundam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

To tell you the truth, I didn't know this happened until today...

Call me blind or naive, but I've actually never seen this. Although I only buy TFs mainly from TRU, and maybe they're smarter?

Call me blind or naive, but I've actually never seen this. Although I only buy TFs mainly from TRU, and maybe they're smarter?

No, pretty much every TRU around here has a bunch of those "Forces of Valor" soldiers where someone has replaced the toy. The real toy is a nicely detailed 1/35 scale figure that comes with a bunch of accessories, someone has removed these and replaced it with a cheap army man. I've seen it three TRUs, so I assume its the same ass-wipe who's doing it.

I usually see that sort of thing happen with Hot Wheels or Tonka toys being exchanged for a Transformers toy. It's kinda interesting that this slip up's do happen. Jedi mind tricks or hypnosis?

I usually see that sort of thing happen with Hot Wheels or Tonka toys being exchanged for a Transformers toy. It's kinda interesting that this slip up's do happen. Jedi mind tricks or hypnosis?

Oh yeah, that used to happen alot in Armada - with minicons being exchanged for el-cheapo, knock-off HotWheels cars.

Ive never seen this in my country. Must be an American phenomenon. Whats Wallmart's return policy?

Oddly enough some of the toys they put back are more valuable than the ones they stole!

Ive never seen this in my country. Must be an American phenomenon. Whats Wallmart's return policy?

Oddly enough some of the toys they put back are more valuable than the ones they stole!

walmart will take Blotty diapers back.

well, almost. you also don't need a receipt with most purchases. if you don't have one they'll just give you store credit, but theres nothing stopping you from buying something then returning that for cash. also, rarely will the associate check the stuff when you return it. which is what causes this stuff to happen. they just take it, and ask you if anything's wrong with it. if yes then they put it in the back, if no it goes in a cart to be returned to whatever section it goes to.

Note to self: go back to America and exploit Walmart

Archived