FreedomGundam

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And another I found this weekend:

More cheapo dollar-store toys in a Cybertron Vector Prime box

tfx08.jpg

Seems to be the same handywork of the guy that put some dollar-store toys in a Cybertron Quickmix box (check page 1 of this thread), especially since this one was found at the Zellers next to the Wal-mart that I found the Quickmix one months ago.

Very creative use of the Planet Map and all.

omg this is the funniest thing i've ever scene. sorry that it happened to you but lol.

Hahaha!

No worries, it's never been anything that I was looking for either way, so nothing has "happened to me". Fortunately. :P

But yeah, I think it's the funniest thing too. :thumb

Wal-Mart returns departments are the greatest! :roll ;) You can pull the ol' switcheroo on them with no problems at all. I had a buddy who did that with a $10 broken Xbox he got on eBay.

The Bumblebee in the Brawl package cracks me up though. Whoever did that must've had no idea what they were.

:eek Man! That's an epidemic! And the guy can't stop with just ONE! Certainly the store's personal don't know nothing about Transformers. Actually i don't expect them to. Not everybody is a Transfan and many would LOATH the job to begin with so they couldn't care less. But I laugh at the selection of replacements the guy have! :tftongue

Pretty disgusting, to be sure. But what's even more disgusting than that? Personally I'm incensed that the people who work in these stores don't know jack about the products they sell. Yeah I know it's not possible for someone to know every inch of every aisle in the store, but a lot of people who do these jobs aren't even trying. I'm having a hell of a time finding a job right now despite years of experience and a proven record of good work, yet people who almost literally phone it in every day not only acquire but keep their jobs.

I understand your frustration regarding this. It seems many employer don't even bother to check for credentials or dedication. I wonder how a store can stay in business with personnel like that!

Sorry, I don't mean to rant, but sometimes things like this really get to me. I've seen it at TRU's as well, and dammit, I expect someone who works at TOYS R US to know, or at least endeavor to learn, something about toys. Likewise I expect the person at the returns desk, or someone at least, to pay attention and realize that what's been brought back isn't what's supposed to be in the box. Christ, look at the box, then look at what's in it. Do they match, even in the slightest? No? Then don't accept it! Call freakin' security! At the very least don't let it back onto the shelves! Doesn't anyone actually "mind the store" anymore?

I agree! They at least should notice something as fishy as that! I was blown away (and to pieces) with some of the pictures posted! :eek I mean, that is something called common sense!!!!

i went in to a wal-mart once and found a throw away camera in a cybertron excellion box. beautiful. i took it to customer service.

Archived