• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Decepticons

Shockwave, Constructicons, Blitzwing.

Autobots

Wheeljack, Sunstreaker.

Ohhhhh yes, a Triple changer could PWN!

Although Astrotrain has massive cool points..

Nah, Has to be blitzy.

As for the Constructicons, while I love the buggers, how could you do them?

Gestalt teams, I mean.

(And the Combaticons are probably more likely)

Lets, see, from the script I read, I would continue the lameness by....ruining the forms a fav characters. Sunstreaker and sideswipe would be Hyundai's. Maybe make them gay. Then I use a bunch of legendary TF names, and make them hideous skeletor looking retards. Throw in another group of anoying humans, like a Backstreet Boys group who's tour bus is secretly Rodimus. Then have Cybertron get trapped in a mysterious black hole that can only be destroyed by uniting The ultimate enregon cube with the matix and....wait...Might be TOO good. You don't want to one-up the first movie by too much..... Gotta leave room for the trillogy ender.

• 4 weeks later...
Lets, see, from the script I read, I would continue the lameness by....ruining the forms a fav characters. Sunstreaker and sideswipe would be Hyundai's. Maybe make them gay. Then I use a bunch of legendary TF names, and make them hideous skeletor looking retards. Throw in another group of anoying humans, like a Backstreet Boys group who's tour bus is secretly Rodimus. Then have Cybertron get trapped in a mysterious black hole that can only be destroyed by uniting The ultimate enregon cube with the matix and....wait...Might be TOO good. You don't want to one-up the first movie by too much..... Gotta leave room for the trillogy ender.

Now I see why thsi thread died...

Anyhoo.

After having a good talk with my buddy Hunter, we came up with some decent ideas.

First Sequel Idea:

Prime uses a beacon to call some more Autobots to Earth. Those New Autobots are:

Prowl - Prime's New Righthand/Second-in-Command.

Grimlock - Takes the more War-Prepped Autobots to a whole new level (as Ironhide is out initial intro to that idea).

Sunstreaker & Sideswipe - Autobot Warriors and introduces the "family" and "brother" aspect to movie franchise.

Starscream calls in Decepticon Reinforcements. He gets:

Shockwave - New Decepticon Leader, forcibly puts Starscream in his place as a subordinate.

A Gestalt Team - Group of combiners who at first don't seem to be anything too special until the end.

Optimus Prime and the Autobots have a showdown with Shockwave and his minions. The Decepticons repel the Autobots and the Autobots are forced to flee. Shockwave wants to make sure Megatron is out of the picture and goes to great lengths to do so. Starscream tries to usurp Shockwave, only to be taken down. Then later Prowl and his new Autobot Team show up to give Prime a hand in fighting Shockwave. Optimus Prime and Shockwave have a giant battle at the end, in which before Shockwave looses, he activates the forced transformation/combination of his Gestalt Decepticons. The Gestalt combines through a series of snag and pulling motions, as the Decepticons merge together on multple levels - not just "this guy is designated an arm and this guy a leg" - they all merge together through a means that almost looks organic. This tangled mess, yet still very sophisticated looking giant robot smashes the Autobots around, then turns it's sights on crushing Optimus. As Prime is about to be finished off - Grimlock lets the Combiner have it, blasting an arm off! As the arm is tore to shreds, the individual Decepticons body parts are shown flying out, a head whips by the camera in the explosion! Eventually the Gestalt is killed, but not after he does major damage to the city around him and kills at least one Autobot while damaging the others. Starscream, who has been absent most of the final battle is shown to have been watching it, not assisting Shockwave and his Giant. Starscream flees once again, with Shockwave not far behind him. We are then shown a slightly recognizable figure and another new TF approaching Shockwave and Starscream. Megatron returns with Soundwave's help! Megatron takes back his leadership from Shockwave brutally and turns to Starscream, who then pledges his loyalty to Megs once again.

Second Sequel Idea:

Prime uses a beacon to call some more Autobots to Earth. Those New Autobots are:

Prowl - Prime's New Righthand/Second-in-Command.

Grimlock - Takes the more War-Prepped Autobots to a whole new level (as Ironhide is out initial intro to that idea).

Sunstreaker & Sideswipe - Autobot Warriors and introduces the "family" and "brother" aspect to movie franchise.

Starscream calls in Decepticon Reinforcements. He gets:

Shockwave - New Decepticon Leader, forcibly puts Starscream in his place as a subordinate.

Blitzwing - Triple-Changer.

Octane - Triple-Changer.

Soundwave - Stealth Bomber, very secretive and silent, but imposing.

Rumble - Similar to Frenzy, but definitely Soundwave's follower.

Laserbeak - Multiple Bird-Like Drones Soundwave releases.

Ravage - A beast-like TF in the vein of Scorponok, who has an animal-like robot mode. Loyal to Soundwave.

New Threat - The "Insecticons"!

Shockwave comes to Earth due to a distress signal by Starscream. Shockwave brings his Triple-Changers and Soundwave (and Soundwave's Minions). Soundwave has his own agenda in coming to Earth - to find Megatron. Shockwave and his Decepticons attack a city and draw the Autobots out. As the Autobots and Decepticons fight the Triple-Changers leave the Autobots stunned and a bit out-classed. Then Prowl and his Team arrive, to warn them all of the "Swarm". A massive group of locust-like robots that devour and eat every resource on a planet before moving on to the next planet. They are insect-like and very powerful due to their numbers. Starscream uses this to his advantage and tries to take out Prime while the battle is halted. Shockwave decides a steady retreat and regroup to prepare for the on-coming "Swarm". While Prime is recovering, Prowl and Ironhide inform Sam/Spike of who/what the "Swarm" are, and show him holograms of them. He calles them Insects (which could lead to the term Insecticons, depending on how it's handled). Shortly afterwards the "Swarm" hits Earth, destroying buildings and eating anything mechanical/metal. Prime and the Autobots go to fight this menace. Eventually Shockwave and his Decepticons contact Prime and the Autobots and make a small truce to rid Earth of the Insecticons. As the two groups work together, it's reported that the final Insecticon "queen" is coming to Earth - Shrapnel, a massive beetle-like beast with large lightning rods on it's back that absorb and charge electric energy. Shrapnel and what's left of the Insecticons battle the Autobots and Decepticons in a massive raging finale. It ends with Soundwave and his minions disappearance during the battle and the death of Octane and 1 Autobot (to be determined). Shockwave and his Decepticons leave to repair. As they do, Soundwave reappears with Megatron and Megatron crushes Shockwave and forces Blitzwing under his command.

:-)

I really like that insecticon idea....

I just was thinking of that old commercial where the swarm razes' a field - but in this that field is made up of buildings.

Yeah, would make for a neat follow up story after we see the movie mayhaps???

LOL - You noticed huh? :P

Archived