Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seriously... RIB/FIR or RIR/FIB?

THE debate 46 members have voted

  1. 1. RIB/FIR or RIR/FIB

    • RIB/FIR
      50%
      23
    • FIB/RIR
      50%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

I was poor and only had a black and white TV. So everyone was pretty much in shades of grey.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was poor and only had a black and white TV. So everyone was pretty much in shades of grey.
You know, that does have kind of an appeal to it.

 

RIG/FIG :thumb

I was poor and only had a black and white TV. So everyone was pretty much in shades of grey.

 

 

Sounds like a song by the Cure. :emo

the G1 cartoon is pretty much the only source that says RIB/FIR. Hell, even the Rumble Alternator will be painted red. unfortunately, TV is by far the most hypnotic medium of them all. combine that with the impressionable, still developing minds of 5yos and you've pretty much overridden all other sources. to 5yos, the TV is the closest thing to the word of God.

Where's the option for RIRFFCHG?

 

'cause that would be a good option.

LOOK AT MY NAME YA BASTIDS!!!! :P

 

What/ Hey?

 

Red Is Rumble / Blue is Frenzy

Red Is Frenzy / Blue is Rumble

 

 

Thanks :)

 

And in answer - I dont care!I like the cassetes what ever! :)

 

I have to add - it did make me think of condoms to start with...

 

'Rib fir hir pleasure' :) lol!

 

WTF???!!!! LOOKIT MAH NAME YA N00B!!!!!! :D

Rumble is Blue, Frenzy is Red in my book.

 

1.) I was accustomed to seeing it on the 'toon.

2.) I owned both cassettes and paid no attention, I was too excited to rip them out.

3.) It wasn't until I got online that I found out about this damned insane debate.

 

....sometimes I think the internet was a bad thing to have in my life, period.

Forget this... what about the SiC/Titanium* minicar debate??

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

*Swerve is Car/ Tailgate is Truck

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.