Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Seriously... RIB/FIR or RIR/FIB?

THE debate 46 members have voted

  1. 1. RIB/FIR or RIR/FIB

    • RIB/FIR
      50%
      23
    • FIB/RIR
      50%
      23

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Recommended Posts

You know, even if Hasbro made an official announcement about what color Rumble and Frenzy are suppossed to be we would still have this argument.

You're right, because they already did (Alt Rumble) and this sh*t is still going on.

  • Replies 72
  • Views 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rumble was orange! Frenzy was pink! At least that's what color they were on my tv :blueface

BBIY/CJIR

or

BBIR/CJIY

 

My Bumblebee toy was red and my Cliffjumper was yellow.

But I always say, "when in doubt, go to the licensed Dreamwave TRANSFORMERS: MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE OFFICIAL GUIDE."

 

Incidentally, they have Rumble as red and Frenzy as Blue.

Rib/Fir.

 

Because it sounds better than Rir/Fib.

 

That, and I never owned the toys / Remember them from the comics anywho.

Both :tfsad

What/ Hey?

 

Red Is Rumble / Blue is Frenzy

Red Is Frenzy / Blue is Rumble

 

 

Thanks :)

 

And in answer - I dont care!I like the cassetes what ever! :)

 

I have to add - it did make me think of condoms to start with...

 

'Rib fir hir pleasure' :) lol!

My first transformers were the Frenzy/Laserbeak cassettes package. I was always somewhat dismayed by how the character would be Rumble on the cartoon. Then, later, they would bring him in as a red bot who also can pound the ground. (which wasn't in his character specs) But oh well.

 

I never knew this was such a debated topic until recently. I mean, come on, I was 10 and I didn't think much of it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.