• MP Dinobots!
    • MP Insecticons!
    • MP Triple Changers!
    • MP Combiners!
    • MP Hot Rod / Rodimus Prime
    • MP Galvatron
    • MP Base/Cityformers!
    • Other!
    • Screw G1; I want MP Beast Wars figures!

We all know MP 6 will be a Transparent Starscream. Who needs the other 6 seekers when you have Starscream's ghost.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My non joking answer was Soundwave as a preferred figure. I see HotRod/Rodimus being next though

I see HotRod/Rodimus being next though

Well, since KISS already has Hot Rod, then Rodimus will probably be designed in similar fashion to MP-01 w/o trailer, and then when we hit a possible MP-10, that'll be Complete Rodimus Convoy (since MP-01 was Complete Convoy)

Masterpiece, cartoon based, Skyfire.

Yes, cartoon based, the way Screamer should have been.

mp02 was just a repaint. with megs and screamer as new molds and no repaints (yet) the next mp has to be a leader autobot figure.

WHAT IF they ignore the existence of mp02 (like they did battle ravage) and make an ultra magnus?

*votes hot rod

I see HotRod/Rodimus being next though

Well, since KISS already has Hot Rod, then Rodimus will probably be designed in similar fashion to MP-01 w/o trailer, and then when we hit a possible MP-10, that'll be Complete Rodimus Convoy (since MP-01 was Complete Convoy)

Masterpiece, cartoon based, Skyfire.

Yes, cartoon based, the way Screamer should have been.

I guess it would have to be cartoon based, since Takara would get in trouble for ripping off the Macross design.

Dinobots (they'd have to be sold as sets I think)

- grimlock

- Slag and slugde

- snarl and the divebomb

I think soundwave is more viable as someone mentioned. I'm not sure how they would impvoe that mucn on the origanl tow. I wouldn't mind a non cab over semi with a car carrier for the cassette-bot alts. Then they could use teh same trailer to make utramagnus complete edition.

I think jetfire should just be license of macross models, but since it wasn't released in Japan in teh first place, I'm not counting on it being redone as a masterpiece :-)

Archived