Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Big Question

Recommended Posts

in the purple. im open to new ideas but i like characters i can recognize (not entirely from g1 but from previous cartoons... like red alert from armada and cybertron) i love it when a g1 figure gets new designs n evolves over the cartoon series.

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
in the purple. im open to new ideas but i like characters i can recognize (not entirely from g1 but from previous cartoons... like red alert from armada and cybertron) i love it when a g1 figure gets new designs n evolves over the cartoon series.

 

I'm with you on this one. I really like how G1, BW, and BW Neo all got Cybertron repaints and remold releases of their respective characters. I know I'll get lynched for this, but I really like Cybertron Runamuck.

  • Author
...I know I'll get lynched for this, but I really like Cybertron Runamuck.

I think that's one of the few new toys that are worse than their G1 counterparts :lol

 

Anyway, the chart is just something I whipped up in paint. It means nothing. I couldn't really think of a third circle when I first made it but...

 

RULEOFTHREE'D!!1

 

BTW, I don't think that any other fandom has had it as good as we have had it for the last 20 years. I'm so glad I didn't get hooked on Hot Wheels, Baseball cards, or He-Man :tdown

 

We should count our plastic and diecast blessings for what we've got here. Not to mention all the friendships that have been born from our hobby. I'm looking at you trench :tfgrin

BTW, I don't think that any other fandom has had it as good as we have had it for the last 20 years. I'm so glad I didn't get hooked on Hot Wheels, Baseball cards, or He-Man :tdown

 

^Truest thing ever said on this, or any, forum.

masterminicon: Ginrai =/= Optimus Prime

BTW, I don't think that any other fandom has had it as good as we have had it for the last 20 years. I'm so glad I didn't get hooked on Hot Wheels, Baseball cards, or He-Man :tdown

 

^Truest thing ever said on this, or any, forum.

 

What about Nintendo fans?

BTW, I don't think that any other fandom has had it as good as we have had it for the last 20 years. I'm so glad I didn't get hooked on Hot Wheels, Baseball cards, or He-Man :tdown

 

^Truest thing ever said on this, or any, forum.

 

What about Nintendo fans?

Yeah they suck too.

if it's a transforming robot i'm collecting it

I would have to say I'm in the grey area. I like seeing new ideas for the francise, G1 was good and still is I guess, but it's nice to see new ideas, keeps the francise from going stale.

 

-~`./

I'm not completely Red, nor am I completely Purple. I'd be maroonish. But where's the Munky not Truk circle?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.