MP Starscream color comfirmed

TMan978

That pretty much looks like Thundercracker to me.

:pfx

My first thought:

They should label and mass release this as MP Thundercracker and not MP Starscream.

Yeah, for once, Starscream could be the repaint. :P

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More relistic or not, you mean the blue waist and blue crotch couldn't be red? That's all I wanted*accually I wanted his correct scheme maybe minus the blue noes cone.*

That pretty much looks like Thundercracker to me.

My first thought:

They should label and mass release this as MP Thundercracker and not MP Starscream.

Exactly what I thought/said.

I don't have a problem with the alt mold being true to real life I just personally don't see the bot mode working ot as well as it could have.

Hurrah to those of you who do like it as is though, you are definitely the true fans/collectors.

mmm...  The worst part is the white, actually. I could live with this, but since there's rumor of a G1 accurate exclusive... I'll take that money and put it toward my exclusive from a scalper fund. *cancels preorder*

Be nice if Hasbro would go ahead and announce whether or not they'll be marketing this fig. You'd think that surely they would, but I have my doubts. Anni Prime coulda done better sales wise. And again, Hasbro is more geared towards the kids, and even an all plastic version of this would be expensive. You already don't see supreme Starscream or Metro or Primus or even Ops and Galvy fly off the shelves. And Hasbro will have a lot on thier plate with the Classics line for the end of this year and the movie line next year. I wouldn't be too surprised if Hasbro execs said "hmmm.... nah" to this, especially with the amount of fan-Starscreaming about the legs and skirt. Retools/new molds cost money.

Maybe I'll be wrong though. *hopes* 

I'm not a G1 purist, but I'm not fond of this. I feel like TakaraTomy is trying too hard to bring in more people with this gimmicks (realistic colors for MP03, KISS chicks) that they're alienating their current fanbase. This is just one bad decision after another.

Heck, it even looks like they were unsure on what the hell they wanted. If you're going for a 'realistic' color scheme. Why keep the stripes and the Decepticon symbols exposed?

Archived