Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alternators Nemesis Prime

Recommended Posts

5.  NP was apparently in huge demand at SDCC, selling out quickly.  Speculation is that Hasbro may have considered siphoning off some of those set aside for HTS and replenishing the SDCC supply, making things even worse for the website buyers.

I doubt this is the reason (unless they're offering mail-in rainchecks or something similar), there simply isn't time to ship them.

 

 

Actually I believe their import warehouse is in or near San Diego.  Most companies whose goods are manufactured in Asia have their reciveing docks in that area.  Assuming they haven't actually distributed them anywhere, as long as the bulk of their stock is within 100-200 miles it would be a simple matter of loading them on a truck.

  • Replies 1k
  • Views 62.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Phone number worked for me. Mine's on order.

 

I hate you...(not really) I'm just jealous cause I got told to get lost and get in line.

Yep, the word is that none of those phone orders are going to be put through, for HasbroToyShop. Whenever and whatever they end up receiving will more than likely go up on their website in the future. Hell, it could be tomorrow. Those of us that snuck in and got one of the few that the Collectors' Club had should feel pretty lucky right about now. This is something that they should have all expected, IMO. I mean, it's not like it was an exclusive PVC or something. This was a main line toy. Oh well. Maybe they'll learn from their mistakes, if they even try to do something like this again.

 

can they realy do that though?  i mean if he's a partner, yea sure they could cut him off, but what actions could they realy take, esp if he's just selling what he picked up from the market?

 

 

They could pressure Ebay themselves, and Ebay would tell the seller to knock it off after canceling out the auction.  Didn't they do that a couple times with Alt protos?

So who got one?  I just got back home.  Good thing I won a takotank from BWII.  Too bad Nemi is sold out.  Aw well, back to ebay.

 

PoC: DMC was a great movie not better than the first, but still a great movie.

So who got one?  I just got back home.  Good thing I won a takotank from BWII.  Too bad Nemi is sold out.  Aw well, back to ebay.

 

PoC: DMC was a great movie not better than the first, but still a great movie.

 

 

So far as we can tell, nobody who tried to go thru HTS.  The TFCC folks apparently got theirs, but there weren't many.  See posts above for details....  IF YOU DARE!!!

I expect Nemi to be mainstreamed in a couple of months from now.

So who got one?  I just got back home.  Good thing I won a takotank from BWII.  Too bad Nemi is sold out.  Aw well, back to ebay.

 

PoC: DMC was a great movie not better than the first, but still a great movie.

 

 

So far as we can tell, nobody who tried to go thru HTS.  The TFCC folks apparently got theirs, but there weren't many.  See posts above for details....  IF YOU DARE!!!

Nah, I don't want to see angry rants, and hasbro hate to ruin my movie buzz.  Maybe tommorrow.  Man, I can't wait for that tank clawjaw just stepped up in fire power! :clap

Too bad Ikard wasn't being sold also. :tdown I do love that clawjaw mold. :clap

I expect Nemi to be mainstreamed in a couple of months from now.

 

I expect all Alts will now be exclusives in order to jack up prices and increase demand

5.  NP was apparently in huge demand at SDCC, selling out quickly.  Speculation is that Hasbro may have considered siphoning off some of those set aside for HTS and replenishing the SDCC supply, making things even worse for the website buyers.

I doubt this is the reason (unless they're offering mail-in rainchecks or something similar), there simply isn't time to ship them.

 

 

Actually I believe their import warehouse is in or near San Diego.  Most companies whose goods are manufactured in Asia have their reciveing docks in that area.  Assuming they haven't actually distributed them anywhere, as long as the bulk of their stock is within 100-200 miles it would be a simple matter of loading them on a truck.

As far as I know, Hasbro receives it's containers at the Port of Oakland (which is a couple hundred miles north).  While it's technically feasible to put them on a truck and get them to San Diego in two days (if they haven't already been shipped to the HTD), I should point out you guys are overestimating the ability of big companies to move quickly.  My company isn't nearly as big as Hasbro, but to divert stock intended for another location would require at least a week of filling out forms...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.