Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan Sightings

Recommended Posts

Southgate TRU has a butt-load of Comm. Soundwaves

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 558
  • Views 53.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found Titanium 6" Rodimus Prime, RID Optimus Prime, and WW Starscream at Wal Mart in Bay City today.

  • 1 month later...

Found an alt Ravage the other day. No Rumble yet, though. Also found the two newest Battlestar titaniums, Classic Cylon and Battlestar Pegasus, so three for four on recent finds. Just need Rumble now.

 

Anyone else still out there or has a lack of new and interesting TF stuff driven us all off? I've noticed a disturbing trend where stores are running out of Classics figures and replacing them with late line Cybertron stuff.

 

Chris

Anyone else still out there or has a lack of new and interesting TF stuff driven us all off?

 

Chris

 

 

Well I can't speak for everyone else boss, but I'm still here. Not interested in anything that is in stores now since I've got all the Classics. I haven't seen anything coming out in the next year that I want, so I've kinda just gone to lurking.

  • 2 weeks later...

I have seen the movie deluxe "protoform" figures of Optimus and Starscream on shelves this week. They look...meh. Target has them as well as lots of clearance stuff.

 

Chris

i had to break down and buy protoforms and the exclusive constructicons at wal-mart.com

 

i havent seen anything anywhere and i havent gotten any titaniums

so i dont know about that

  • 2 weeks later...

today we got in darn near everything movie at meijer in okemos

the only stuff we didnt get is scout or those little real gear guys

 

happy hunting

Hey, this is to any TF fans in the Detroit area. I'm currently visiting family in West Bloomfield and was wondering if any of the movie figs have been found in any places close by, or in any towns near there. I can even manage to get out to Southfield fine if it requires me to do so.

 

I went to the closest Target, and they had just the preview figures.

 

So if I could get any help that'd be great. My grandfather and I have to go to Meijer today, so I'm going to check while I'm there as well. Obviously this is just for the deluxe class figures since they're supposed to be out when they released the last trailer.

 

Worst case scenario is I'll have to wait until next Saturday when the figures are officially released.

to masterminicon

the toys will be out june 2nd

 

as far as sightings

i saw the preview figures at target in south lansing

 

oddly and im sure there not supposed to yet

i found the voice changing optimus prime helmut at k-mart in lansing along with cyber stomping op and bumblebee

In response to that, I went to the Target in Commerce yesterday, and they had the regular Deluxe figures, some Real Gear, the Starscream blaster, Wall Graffix, Voyager Ironhide and Starscream.

 

But the Deluxes save for the movie preview ones, all had dented packaging, so I didn't buy them and will be heading out to the TRU in Novi on Saturday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.