Michigan Sightings

Big Al

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 558
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what best buy are these available at. i am in lansing area. and i realy want those metalic figures.

otherwise the toys r us in okemos has lots of the '08 bumblebee

i picked one up at target last one but there are 8 cases at the tru. as far as i know that means 8 of the 08's

woohoo never mind picked 'em up at my best-buy in okemos.

they had just gotten them in

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone found the Wal MArt Starscream yet? I've been looking all over and have not found it. The shelves here are pretty bare again at the Wal MArts. Target and Toys R Us aren't too bad, but haven't been there since this whole "black friday" nonsense. Anything out there??

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

While shopping for Christmas gifts today, I was also looking for Transformers for myself. :tfgrin I happened to copy down the upc for Masterpiece Starscream and brought it with me. While at the store, I looked for MPSS and I couldn't find em. I gave up, but then I seen an employee that had a handheld symbol and so I asked him if he could check if they had, or will have, MPSS. After giving him the upc, He said "hmm a transformer, right? Well it doesn't show as on file in our system, so we probably will not get him at all. But it is something that Walmart carries." I said that sucks, but then I asked if he could check and see if I could find him anywhere near my location. He asked if I tried online, and I told him that this was an in store USA exclusive. He was like, "hang on let me check something, brb." When he came back he said, the system only searches stores within 150 miles and none had them instock or on file. Guess I won't be finding this for myself anytime soon. :tfsad Anybody care to help a fellow fan out that won't be able to find MPSS within 150 miles of home?

Well...... that was weird........ my above post ^^^^^ was in the general section and I posted this one with a link to it here. Someone, for some reason has moved it here, and so my link doesn't work and I look like an idiot....... hmmm :tfmad

I just got some crappy news about MPSS in West Michigan. :tfsad

I can't remember which one's were wally world exclusives over the last couple years. I think that one of the RID combiners, (if not more than one) were walmart exclusives. If so, then I have seen / bought them from the Muskegon, MI Walmart. I think.....

-Desert Camo Ruination---bought

-Camo Ruination---bought

-Yellow landfill giftset--- regretably passed on

Can't think of any others...........

Anyhow, I after talking with rob from wally world, he says that "that's how our distribution works, they get to places like AK, TX, NJ, OH, CA, WA first because they work from the coast - to inland, or midwest."

Well, I hope to see him soon, or I might miss the chance to buy him for under a hundred on the net.

Archived