Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan Sightings

Recommended Posts

today 12-16

meijer okemos

one case classics ultimate battle opp and megs

one case alts with opp, tracks, meister, mirage

one case alts with rollbar, ricoche, sunstreaker, skids

that is all

~shane

  • Replies 558
  • Views 53.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

totaly awxome

i found one and bought classics jetfire

 

at the toys r us in okemos

 

they also got lots of classics mini cons

I just got Classics Mirage at Walmart in Saginaw on Bay. :clap I saw only 2 classics figs there, Bumblebee and Mirage. Of course, who could find anything much in that mess. They've officially given up and just thrown stuff wherever it lands. They even had some of the newer Alts, but they were not anywhere close to the "offical" TF section. Not that there is much left of that anyway...

 

I hope everyone gets something cool and TF related in their gift haul this year. Merry Christmas to all my MI TF friends!

 

Chris

  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up Classics Jetfire and Mirage at the local Wal-mart in Caro. Most all the stock was gone, so I was suprised to see them. Though they had the sheets up on the isles showing where the new stock will be going, so I hope to see more soon. They still had a Mirage, Prime and Megs when I left. I still haven't seen any new Alts. in a long time. I think the last Alt. I have seen is Skids. Really want to find Alt. Mirage and classics Grimlock.

Just got back from the Caro Wal-Mart and they are full restocked on the Classics. I picked up Grimlock, so now I'm done till the next wave. They still had 1 or 2 of every figure released to date when I was there.

  • 2 weeks later...

Allen Park Target has the Classic Ultra Magnus/Skywarp 2 packs

south lansing target

 

ultra magnus skywarp two pack

all three wave two mini-con sets

  • 2 weeks later...

Picked up the Classics Magnus vs. Skywarp 2 pack form the Target in Saginaw.

last sunday

 

i found and bought wave three's classics deluxe

cliffjumper and ramjet

 

at fenton wal-mart

 

so cool

 

now all i need is the wave two legends and the wal-mart exclusive devastator

Walmart in Caro has gotten the latest wave of classics. I picked up Ramjet, but left Cliffjumper. There were still quite a few of everything there when I left.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.