Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Michigan Sightings

Recommended Posts

Found Cliffjumper, Landmine, and Camshaft today at Toys R Us in Saginaw. They had a ton of them!

 

Chris

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 558
  • Views 53.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Found 2 of the new human/robot packs at Target today. Picked up the Barricade pack with figures of Sam, Mikaela, and Frenzy. Left the Tow truck pack with tow truck and half of Bumblebee.

 

Chris

Never saw 1 of them in a MI Walmart :tfsad

 

Rumor was that MI walmarts didnt order them. I got mine off ebay once the prices cooled down a little. Wish we would have gotten them. I would love to get one on clearnace just to open and transform.

 

Noticing the new human packs at Walmart now too. Just about fell over when I saw them in Midland wm today. First new product in months.

 

Gizmo, you work for meijers right? Why can't they get anything in stock? the meijer stores here have been bare since August.

 

Happy New Year everyone!

 

Chris

Hey.... I work for Meijer too! :clap Anywho, I posted before when I found out, that there were no MP Walscreams within 100 miles of Grand Haven. :tdown However, just a few minutes ago I got my MP screamer by way of UPS. He looks awesome........... Now I have to decide if I want to open him, or wait to get another...... :redface

i think its just that meijers just doesnt have the buying power of the bigger chains. i have seen those two packs as well. target and wal-mart. wave two is due out later. i bought the longarm bumblebee battle pack

found

 

fist strike op, offroad ironhide, evac, and leader night watch op

 

wal-mart in okemos

 

also off road and FAB at lake lansing wal-mart and okemos

Found 2 Masterpiece Starscreams (at full price) at Walmart on Bay Rd today in Saginaw. Just about fell over when I saw them sitting there. If he was on clearance, I would get a second one, but I'll give you guys a shot first. :)

 

Chris

  • 2 weeks later...

Hell...I mean Michigan...has frozen over! Meijers has finally restocked Transformers. New stuff. Blue Allspark Deluxes, Voyagers and Leaders. Holy Cow! :tflaugh

 

Even some of the Wal Marts and Targets have restocked, but not with the latest stuff, but at least the pegs and shelves are not empty anymore. :clap

 

Chris

we have all the allsparks here too in mid-mi

 

wal-mart was the first place i saw night watch opptimus prime and the voyagers.

 

but meijers is the only place so far i have found the deluxes.

 

http://myspacetv.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=...ideoid=26395460

 

my first video

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.