how many of you got alt swerve

Ryu Hayabusa

I'm sure he'll be reissued in the future... they'd be stupid not too... with as many people that wanted him... I snagged 3 and got the PROTO with the purple autobot symbol... but i sold the 3 since i could make a nice amount of profit.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I first saw 2 of him in TRU and picked one up.  :) 

Then sold him after I found out I really didn`t like him. :puke

Then realized I needed him for a kitbash/repaint I wanted to do.  :eek  :tard

Not seeing him in stores anymore I had to go to ebay for him :grr , and luckily got him for only $30.00 w/ shipping included before the price of him went up to $100 smackers!! 

Not sure what he`s worth now.

Not sure what he`s worth now.

Exactly what you're willing to pay for what'll probably amount to be the only 3rd repaint with a unique head.

Yes I'm bitter.  Now let me sulk. :tfevil

I got em. I've posted this a zillion times :redface After going to TRU every night for like 3 days, day 3 paid off. The workers were stocking and I saw the magical box that said  "Alternators" on the side. Hoping and praying for Dcharge and Prowl (cause they were spotted that week) I got the stock clerk to open the box. Poof! Crispy fresh Swerve. That was the first and only time I've ever seen him in store. I've never seen him on shelf ever.

I saw him once, but walked away from him. Personally, as far as obscure alts go, I'd rather have Decepticharge.. and I might add, I have never seen him period.

I still need to get myself a Prowl and a Sunstreaker too. :redface

I also have 2, One misb and one loose. its how I collect all my alts so when they are finally displaed someday one will be in bot mode and the other always in car mode. Had a buddy of mine find one swerve for me, the other I stumbled apon at a tru thinking he was windcharger. a reson I think he slipped by alot of people.

Man, I'd say from last August-November (something like that) Swerve was NOT that hard to find at all. He was hard to find at first, but not impossible.

I got a couple of them, sold one off and the other is displayed on my shelf at the moment. I was tempted to get one or two more, but I started seeing so many of them sitting around for weeks at a time. Needless to say, I didn't get any more of them, of course now I wish I had. Even that one in the beat up box that my Target had for the first month that I worked there.

I'm betting we'll see him again in the fishbowls...or even some newer packaging in the future. That and perhaps more of the earlier releases.

Archived