ultra convoy's Collection

Guest ultraprime

Guest ultraprime

UPDATE!!!

made a website ultraconvoy.com

HERE is my Optimus prime collection. I collect lucky draws prototypes misb G1 convoy

Im always looking for rare Optimus primes Convoys so email me at ultraconvoy@gmail.com

let me know what you think?

z32682153.jpg

z32290451.jpg

z32681920.jpg

z32103152.jpg

z32102258.jpg

z32097004.jpg

z32128078.jpg

z32127994.jpg

z32059829.jpg

z32059974.jpg

to see the rest of it go to www.xanga.com/ultraprime

but still need to take alot of pics :thumb

post-7105-1148434108.jpg

post-7105-1149142937.jpg

post-7105-1149662225.jpg

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hahaahaha, I have a black fire convoy and you don't :tftongue  seriousely, he should be easy to find, like 2 or 3 on ebay now. i also just got the pioneer primal, but not from Elvin. good luck, but you have some friendly competition. :thumb

You appear to be missing JafCon9 G1 Convoy. I also can't see Convoy Jr. in the 3-pack with Chromedome Jr. and Fortress Maximus Jr.  I also cannot see New Year Special Convoy or Hasbro reissue Optimus Prime. As crap as the Hasbro reissue is, I would say it would be essential for a comprehensively complete collection of all things Optimus Prime. For that matter, you also appear to be missing RiD Prime (not SFC)... this is just judging from your photos. Also, do you have G2 Prime with the light blue head, fists and legs? (and G2 logo stamped on the back of one leg)

And if you want to compete with collectors of the Prime mould (and believe me, they're out there), you'll need to amass yourself a collection of Diaclone Battle Convoys and Powered Convoys... I suppose it depends on whether or not your definition of a "perfect" Prime collection includes pre-TFs.

convs000.jpg

Archived