ultra convoy's Collection

Guest ultraprime

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ultraprime
I love the OP obsession.  I hope mine never goes that far, or I would have to expand my room from office sized to football stadium sized!  Do you keep all of them out on display all the time?  Even with my small collection, I cannot do that.  Just curious.

the number one enemy is dust

i have them all box up in the closet.

i have my open ones on display but not all of them.

i want to make a display case but i just don't have the room and time right now.

I'll take pics of my room in the future so you all can see my loose collection since i buy 2/3 of almost everything.

what about you?

you have them lock up or you display them or you display them in them box?

look what i got today

1f_1.JPG

cool,. was that the universe test shot primal? or a KO?

the real test shot one and i know someone with the big convoy prototype which im going to get once he tells me price

Guest ultraprime
JPrimes got a nice Prime collection.

he sure does.

he has the kabaya g1 prime i need AND ALOT OF BOOTLEGS WHICH I WONT SUPPORT! THEY HURT TRANSFORMERS.

STOP THE BOOTLEGS!!!

Besides that i have everything he has.

post-7105-1145461034.jpg

post-7105-1145461054.jpg

he sure does.

he has the kabaya g1 prime i need AND ALOT OF BOOTLEGS WHICH I WONT SUPPORT! THEY HURT TRANSFORMERS.

STOP THE BOOTLEGS!!!

HEY!!!  Bootlegs represent the nostalgia of my poor childhood so I'll never stop! :tftongue They are meaningful to me. :tfgrin And last time I checked, somebody has that white oversized G2 Prime KO as well. :tflaugh1

Very nice stuff UP. :) I just couldn't do anymore prototypes.  I hate looking at something that should have came with packaging. :(

Guest ultraprime

he sure does.

STOP THE BOOTLEGS!!!

HEY!!!  Bootlegs represent the nostalgia of my poor childhood so I'll never stop! :tftongue They are meaningful to me. :tfgrin And last time I checked, somebody has that white oversized G2 Prime KO as well. :tflaugh1

Very nice stuff UP. :) I just couldn't do anymore prototypes.  I hate looking at something that should have came with packaging. :(

i got that big white prime in brain toys thinking it was real!

but that was a mistake i regret cause i spend over 200 bucks on it.

i understand but we need to stop supporting them because they are hurting transformers.  but thats what i think each to his own but you still have a awesome prime collection

post-7105-1145482475.jpg

ultraprime is absolutely right, they do hurt the real Transformers.

Besides, real collectors ought to go for the real deal and accept no false substitute IMHO.

I just don't feel that way when Takara & Hasbro overkill us with constant remolds and repaints. :igrot

Guest ultraprime
ultraprime is absolutely right, they do hurt the real Transformers.

Besides, real collectors ought to go for the real deal and accept no false substitute IMHO.

I just don't feel that way when Takara & Hasbro overkill us with constant remolds and repaints. :igrot

i know tak/has can be real some jarks at times but we have to deal with their crap because they are the ones who are making our transformers for us.

but hey you like bootlegs go ahead and support them.

post-7105-1145510127.jpg

Archived