ultra convoy's Collection

Guest ultraprime

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I GOT ME BOM BOM PRIMAL!!!!!

Very slowly...veeeerrrrryyy slowly...I'm starting to really hate you  :tftongue

If there's one figure I would like to own each and every version of, it's that Primal mold. (Still really regret not bidding on that prototype on e-bay recently. Can tell you that I very likely would've outbid you if I had placed a bid.)

It would just get too expensive to get all the Lucky Draw's from that mold, so I've given ups that wish for completion.

But I really envy you for getting Bom Bom Primal. Must've been really expensive.

Now you just need the other two Lucky Draw versions of that mold: gold and red.

Guest ultraprime

hello

here is a pic of my bom bom blue primal and prototype primal

i paid 2,000.00 for bom bom convoy and 220.oo USD for prototype

believe it or not 2000 for bom bom was a deal.

bom bom is going over 4000 USD

post-7105-1147478042.jpg

post-7105-1147478519.jpg

post-7105-1147478650.jpg

post-7105-1147478672.jpg

Guest ultraprime
I GOT ME BOM BOM PRIMAL!!!!!

Very slowly...veeeerrrrryyy slowly...I'm starting to really hate you  :tftongue

If there's one figure I would like to own each and every version of, it's that Primal mold. (Still really regret not bidding on that prototype on e-bay recently. Can tell you that I very likely would've outbid you if I had placed a bid.)

It would just get too expensive to get all the Lucky Draw's from that mold, so I've given ups that wish for completion.

But I really envy you for getting Bom Bom Primal. Must've been really expensive.

Now you just need the other two Lucky Draw versions of that mold: gold and red.

sorry if i upset you but i was willing to pay 500 for that prototype.

bom bom did broke me for 2000 bucks in american money.

i never seen the red or gold one, where art thou oh red & Gold primal??????

but you are right just two more of this mold  im complete

than its the transmetal gold and silver primal.

post-7105-1147479119.jpg

Archived