yeah megatron m-p05 will hapen !!!

anemis

now with a mp megatron (with a gun alter mode) you can only make megatron !!! maby shockwave but it would need extensive modifications .....

unless of course they make meg a tank but come on personnaly i think it should be a gun and nothing else if you want to stay true to the tradition....

I didn't realise that a precedent of one equated a "tradition." Especially considering that of all the Megatron alt modes, gun Megatron is outnumbered 7:1 (not counting AM or BW Megatrons).

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was going to ask what happened with that project Animes. Im glad to know that your planning on finishing it. And I wish that I could pre-order opne of these from you, but DAMN dude, That price tag is like the personality change that Galvatron had from the movie to the series. No offence, but is CRAAAAAAAAAZZZYY.

now with a mp megatron (with a gun alter mode) you can only make megatron !!! maby shockwave but it would need extensive modifications .....

unless of course they make meg a tank but come on personnaly i think it should be a gun and nothing else if you want to stay true to the tradition....

I didn't realise that a precedent of one equated a "tradition." Especially considering that of all the Megatron alt modes, gun Megatron is outnumbered 7:1 (not counting AM or BW Megatrons).

Optimus Prime has stayed truer to his original G1 form over the years than has Megatron, but still it's G1 Prime and only G1 Prime that's being referenced with MP Convoy/20th Prime. And from the looks of it, the same will be true for MP Starscream as well. I'm sure a lot of fans would find a MP tank Megatron quite cool, but it wouldn't have the same sense of nostalgia or ...well, of being a "masterpiece" version of a classic figure. Because G2 Megatron just isn't a classic figure the way G1 Megatron is, and I would say the same for any subsequent Megatron as well, with the possible exception of the original BW Megatron.

maybe but one thing that most be seen is that the mp line is that of orignal g1 caracters and original g1 alt modes..... just take for example mp prime, magnus and the mp-03 starscream that will be like it,s original jet mode... so the TRADITION would dictate that megatron would be a gun like it,s G1 COUNTERPART that,s the logic that i,m following.....

I was going to ask what happened with that project Animes. Im glad to know that your planning on finishing it. And I wish that I could pre-order opne of these from you, but DAMN dude, That price tag is like the personality change that Galvatron had from the movie to the series. No offence, but is CRAAAAAAAAAZZZYY.

as for the price ,yes it,s steep but take into account that the molds themselves costs more then 900.00$ (yes they will be molded) and that it takes a hell of a time to build them....even molded... and the original asking price before i decided to make molds was 1100.00 so the current price is not that bad.... also there are discounts available if you have bought any of my other mp-01 or mp-02 trailer so the price drops a bit there as well.....

but your still right it,s steep and i,m not going to deny that fact.. but that.s how much it costs...

as for the price ,yes it,s steep but take into account that the molds themselves costs more then 900.00$ (yes they will be molded) and that it takes a hell of a time to build them....even molded... and the original asking price before i decided to make molds was 1100.00 so the current price is not that bad.... also there are discounts available if you have bought any of my other mp-01 or mp-02 trailer so the price drops a bit there as well.....

but your still right it,s steep and i,m not going to deny that fact.. but that.s how much it costs...

BTW I'd like to add that I think it's pretty kickass how you're offering these to other people and not just making one for yourself as a vanity project. You didn't have to shell out all that cash and I think it's cool that you did so. FWIW

i'm thinking they will do a galvatron, nothing worng with that, you never know.

well, Galvatron was popular enough for Takara to reissue him in both regular and cartoon-accurate colors. also, Takara said that they were taking TF's in a more collector-oriented direction so it wouldn't surprise me altho they'll probably do an MP-Hot Rod or Rodimus Prime first.

seems to me that an MP Hot Rod would have to be about 8" tall or something... it'd be a bit disconcerting to have Hot Rod at eye level with Optimus Prime.

Personally I'd rather have an MP Rodimus Prime, as I think there's more you could do with the figure anyway. And he's got more of a manly commanding presence and stuff.

or maybe they could do both in one, and make Rodimus' trailer into "armor" or something that you could add on to Hot Rod to "Rodimus-ize" him.

Archived