SkyClonus

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, we need a TFU Wheelie!!!

I do not want to see Jumpstarter or Battlecharger reissues! :tfpuke

No, we need a TFU Wheelie!!!

I do not want to see Jumpstarter or Battlecharger reissues! :tfpuke

Hay stop bashing Runamuck and Runabout I just bought a set of them (6.04). HEHE they do kinda suck (cute little stunt they do, transforming themselves), but they were in the cartoon and must have them all from the cartoon. I don't think we will be seeing any post movie toys reissued (besides what is already out). O and ya the Terrorcons sucked to (looked like Hun-gurr was just standing on the two and his arms were right at his side, at least the other combiners didn't have two sets of feet), but again in cartoon must have him. Didn't like the Seacons (come on Galvatron made a joke out of them in the U.K. comic, Legacy of Unicron TPB) at first but since joining this board (and More than Meets the Eye) there growing on me, if only to buy a set to gloat. :tftongue

I have to say "WTF" to the Rodimus Prime reissue. I suspect that Hasbro has never really forgiven us for not taking to him when he first debuted in the series and has secretly sworn revenge on us by forcing the character down our throats again as adults.

I wanna see all of the 84-85 bots reissued before anything else, and any post-TF:TM G1 toys can stay in the vault forever. Any lines newer than that has Universe to reissue them. :thumb

Again...I want EVERY WELL-KNOWN TOY (meaning they are important to the show/comic). None of the G1 toys are really all THAT great. I mean come on. Sure, a lot of them are really cool. But seriously. The only re-issues I have are Rodimus Prime, Autobot Tracks, and Hoist. Prime is lacking, but I mean he's way too important. It just adds to the watching/reading when I actually have the toy. Hoist is a really cool figure except for all the removeable stuff...that's a drag. Tracks is pretty cool. I wish I could get more...and I probably will..but they're really expensive.

I say they reissue everything.

I say they reissue everything.

No way. I hope both Hasbro and Takara reissue 5-10 more and stop. There are some (many) G1 figures that just don't need to be seen again on the shelves. I'd rather see more money/resources go to the Alternators and Energon lines instead of getting a reissue of Repugnus or Mindwipe.

Archived