Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Cybertron

Recommended Posts

Dark_Lord_Prime Posted Today, 09:17 AM

  QUOTE(primusq001 @ Jul 5 2005, 12:05 PM)

pretty good show except: the opening song was cool But the british guy has to go, WHY is thundercracker a ocky panoki farmer , when did jetfire become an assie?

 

 

 

love vector primes voice >rhinox

everyone elses voice fit good

 

 

 

 

 

THat's what I forgot to address.  The "rapper" in the title song is Australian, not British.  Probably Jetfire. (or, at least, that's what I'm gonna assume. )

 

Red alert has the British accent.

 

 

 

 

 

what ever accent they had didnt fit at all for the opening theme, i personally love rap , but that wasnt rap thats the stuff u pick up behind your dog!

 

i like red alrets voice,it is more acceptible because we havent seen him since armada,so that works, but jetfires  :puke way to much on the accent. i could be wrong but it does sound like the same guy who did his voices before, but why the change :wtf

  • Replies 213
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i am confused -

did Cybertron start with Ep4? or did it edit the first 3? 4? together?

Started with Episode 4.

 

Does anyone know when another episode is going to be one, hopefully at a time where I can catch it?

alright, I've thought about this for a while and given it a few more watches...

 

I actually enjoyed it. After getting over the reeling stupidity of starting with episode 4, and going back and finding out how the story was SUPPOSED to start and going from there, it wasn't bad. Now don't get me wrong, It really would've been better for them to start from episode 1. I also think that they can easily fit it into the A/E continuity by simply dubbing over the original dialogue.

 

Now, having Jetfire's voice change so drastically is very odd, considering that Hasbro wants it in the same continuity.

 

I have a theory FWIW: Perhaps the VA for Jetfire in A/E quit and they got this new guy (I don't recall seeing Scott MacNeil's name in the credits).  Now, I agree that it is very silly that they would've decided on an Austrailian accent, but it's what we got. It also could explain why we got ep. 4 instead of ep. 1 - maybe the first three eps. were done with the original VA but then he quit, thus making them have to go back and redo the first 3 episodes. And Hasbro may have been eager to get the show on the air, as the figures are starting to come out, so they put on the FIRST FINISHED episode: ep. 4.

 

I really hope that this (or something like it) is the reason for the sloppy launch of the show. It may be a little far fetched, but it's all I've got to explain it.

do you think hasbro has voicebox start with episode 4 so as to erase the whole "Cybertron has been eaten by a black hole" plot point? the basis of the american version of GF is that cybertron still exist, the tf's just need to collect  many cyber planet keys to awaken primus.

 

besides, skipping the first episodes of an anime(which are mostly expository back story) and heading straight to the action is standard practice for many dubs.

do you think hasbro has voicebox start with episode 4 so as to erase the whole "Cybertron has been eaten by a black hole" plot point? the basis of the american version of GF is that cybertron still exist, the tf's just need to collect  many cyber planet keys to awaken primus.

 

besides, skipping the first episodes of an anime(which are mostly expository back story) and heading straight to the action is standard practice for many dubs.

 

 

I don't think Cybertron has been completely consumed by the black hole yet. I read earlier that Ep. 4 was not edited as far as the animation goes.

good Points:

 

tons of action

 

Bad

 

Music a little off

 

I did like the animation alot . I also like vector prime, he has Rhinox's voice. the hot shot dancing part was goofy. I also like Optimus's new look alot

cybertron sucked completatly. all the voices were either british or aussie* not that i dont like them but just dosnt fit* kids im america sre used to american voices * or dopey voices like barney* the boy sounds like a lil school girl, graphics are ok, just that when they talk,its really Powerglideed up. also theres no real intro, what are planet keys? wtf megs is alive? what map? wheres kicker?

 

show just plain SUCKED

1 Aussie (Jetfire)

1 Brit (Red alert)

2 "Good ol' boys" from the Southern US  (Scattershot & Thundercracker)

 

I count 2 non-US accents. Where do guys keep coming up with "half the voices had australian accents" and "all the voices were either Aussie or British"?

I taped this for my son.

 

Complete sh*t.

 

:tdown

 

At least he has his Beast Wars DVDs to keep him happy.

stop it... you people are depressing me, and I haven't even seen it  :inhrf

stop it...   you people are depressing me, and I haven't even seen it  :inhrf

Meh, it's just the usual negativity that comes with something new. You didn't actually think people would say something positive about it did you? Just try to view it without bias. As "bad" as Energon was considered, I find it oddly entertaining to watch everyone pick apart Cybertron.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.