Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Cybertron

Recommended Posts

Everybody on Earth would notice when the Energon Grid.

  • Replies 213
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:pfx

 

The show is pretty good as far as I'm concerned- leaps and bounds better than Energon.

Personally, I don't take C as a continuation.. even if they want to sell it as that. Too many new characters and not enought old ones. I still wonder where Blurr and Scavanger went. :redface

On the other hand Hasbro had commited themselves to a 'trilogy series' to hel keep up a sense of transformer tradition, witch also supports the purpose of the stronger US identity after all ,,(Megatron with Unicron appearence and using a cool spot on the sun for his base, the black hole near Cybertron etc)

 

I like that decision!  :thumb  The events on Cybertron pretty much matches the end of Energon (the blackhole, the new Megatron), and I want to see some continuity and not just a whole new series, unless they are like the G1 Japanese series which were new shows but adknowledged the existence of the previous shows.

I guessed I missed that

Holy crap.

 

Transformers from CYBERTRON wouldn't have stupid idiotic damn accents.

 

Way to Transufomah! the orginal Galaxy Force show. :/

 

They tried to make it fit continuity, GENDER CHAGED, accents, and blahblahblah, it just makes a horrible dub.

 

They ruined the opening too. :/

Wait'll you see Scourge talking in Dragon mode, it's like his mouth operates at 5fps or something.

 

Wow that sounded geeky...

I dunno,we havnt had anything this good quailty of animation for what has it been? 5, 6 years now? Wow, made me feel real old for a second for some reason :redface

Let's see... horrible theme song, horrible voice work, and horrible animation... yep, I can totally see where you "Cybertron iz gr8" guys are coming from.  The story might be to die for, but I'm not watching anything that's this blatantly hideous. 

 

That's three strikes Armadaverse!  You're out!

I like Starscream's voice in GF better.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.