Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Cybertron

Recommended Posts

EVERYONE !!  :rofl

 

Seriously though both are good , although GF tends to make flimsier explinations,

for an example in Cybertron, Vector Prime gives the Autobots the 'cyber key ports",

in GF he states everyone has one then points them out !

 

I know witch one I beleve ,but it's still a 'wait and see' , untill I've seen more Cybertron eps  :thumb

  • Replies 213
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good.... Judgement?  :tfhuh

 

 

What is this thing of which you speak?

I just saw my first episode of the new cybertron series and I can only hope it GETS BETTER!  Is it just me or does it seem like there isn't even a complete story line in each episode instead we see something w/ about 4 or 5 commericial breaks (what's up w/ that in a 30 min. period).  I saw rush tonight on the cartoon network, it's early in the series so maybe they trying to establish something, I dunno.  They could have done better w/ some of the voices as well.  Red alerts & Jetfire (two already well known character voices from the previous two series) sucked!  I dunno, maybe it's only me.  I've been checking out the toyline.  It's ok.  I'll definitely get me a prime and maybe a Galvatron ( the black redec reminds me of the batmobile).  Hopefully, hasbro will get the smaller version of starcream, cuz I wasn't too impressed w/ the supreme one.  One question though?  Energon was a continuation of Armada.  SO, it Cybertron a continuation of the two, cuz by listening to the brief conversations of some of the robots I got the feeling their characters weren't really the same.  Oh, to address my topic discription, although it wasn't perfect, why can't we go back to how the original Tf's were (or did Hasbro lose the rights to that as well).  Sure they were corny every now and then but there was always a plot by megatron, two commercial breaks, and a winner of the battle. 

Three words. Watch Galaxy Force.

The USA is getting a smaller Starscream but he will have diferent Colours.

Cybertron is a Contuiation, but Galaxy Force is not.

BTW An actual PLOT is better than self contained Epesodes.

Well, I actually like Cybertron. It's leaps and bounds better than Armada OR Energon. They stayed pretty true to the original script, which was nice.

 

However...

 

Starscream apparently speaks through Thundercracker now :roll

 

Aside from that, I am enjoying this series. At least things HAPPEN in these episodes aside from kids yelling at the Autobots and EACH OTHER.

That still doesn't address why the character's personalities and voices have changed.  I watched Cybertron for the first time tonight, and all I could think was "WTF did they do to Red alert??"

Cybertron is the first series since RID that actually has lines that make me bust out laughing, in a good way. :) There was a line tonight where Jolt comments on the radical mood swings of one of the kids that I just found laugh out loud funny. I feel like Cybertron for the most part is taking the time on the dubs to emphasize story elements forgotten in the last few years.

 

I am really looking forward to when they get to the Beast planet and the series really starts to take off. I don't dread it now we are past the first few eps and the series has mostly established itself.

 

That being said, I still do my GF torrents every week! This show keeps getting better and better!

SIGH*

 

 

How many time must it be said, If you have only seen one episode  and it's not the first the OF CORSE IT MAKES NO SENSE!!!!!

 

JUST KEEP WATCHING !!!!

 

GF rocks over SL  and CYBERTRON  already rocks over Energon !!!!

This series was made by a DIFFERENT studio that has the U.S. and INTERNATIONAL  market in mind and remember NOT ALL TRANSFORMERS SPEAK GENERIC AMERICAN !!

(you want proof, just watch the G1 eps)

And it's about time the caracters regained a personal sence of identity !

 

This series is more beleveable than energon, but also loosely ties in( Alpha Q's  worlds,

Jungle planet= beast planet, race world= SPEEDIA and let's not forget THE BLACK HOLE)

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR  :tfmad

 

I hate getting naff here but i'm just about ready for declaring a FROOTLOOPMULTIPLICK

on people  who jump to conclusions after only one ep,

WATCH TEN THEN COMMENT :stone

Galaxy Force dosn't tie in at all.

Hola:

 

While watching tonight's epsiode, something happened that caught my attention:

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
While Jetfire was flying back to the Autobot base, Thundercracker was following him from the distance. When Thundercracker transformed to destroy the base, he transformed in more than one way: he uses Starscream transformation code ... AND voice!  :tftongue Add this to the Big Book of Transformers Bllopers.

 

BTW, the epsidode is good, but still is hard for me to enjoy.  :tfsad And...

 

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «
still I can't get through to the cosntant races between Megatron and Override.  :tfhuh

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.