Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Transformers Cybertron

Recommended Posts

i have a question, how long is it suppose to be between energon and cybertron since they are in the same story line?

  • Replies 213
  • Views 11.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
i have a question, how long is it suppose to be between energon and cybertron since they are in the same story line?

 

Last I heard 50 years (this may be INTERNET accurate).

50yrs, how does that work..i didnt get to see the last couple of esps of energon (damn you CTN) but didnt at the end of energon, unicron get destroyed which made the black hole in the first place..galvatron sacrifised himself again for the greater good(?) why would it take them 50yrs to find the cyber planet keys when in the story they act like if they dont find the keys quickly then cybertron will be swallowed up, if it took 50yrs to do that then cybertron should have already been destroyed... i dont picture megs coming back 50 yrs later and picking starscream back up to go on another quest for universal domination without major changes happening between the autobots and decepticons.

 

does any of this make sense? :tfhuh  :wtf

50yrs, how does that work..i didnt get to see the last couple of esps of energon (damn you CTN) but didnt at the end of energon, unicron get destroyed which made the black hole in the first place..galvatron sacrifised himself again for the greater good(?) why would it take them 50yrs to find the cyber planet keys when in the story they act like if they dont find the keys quickly then cybertron will be swallowed up, if it took 50yrs to do that then cybertron should have already been destroyed... i dont picture megs coming back 50 yrs later and picking starscream back up to go on another quest for universal domination without major changes happening between the autobots and decepticons.

 

does any of this make sense? :tfhuh  :wtf

 

No, but it sells toys. Then again, we haven't been given an accurate look at the situation from the beginning due to the uncreative method of splicing so it's anyone's guess until someone "official" says so since they decided to drag a series unassociated into another.

 

On a completely different note, I'm really beginning to... ENJOY watching it. Gonzo made a much better show that I expected from them. :) And though the premise is fragmented and confusing, the show has a pretty decent dub once you can handle the accents. :D

Tekyuinajar Posted Yesterday, 04:18 PM

No, but it sells toys. Then again, we haven't been given an accurate look at the situation from the beginning due to the uncreative method of splicing so it's anyone's guess until someone "official" says so since they decided to drag a series unassociated into another.

 

 

 

 

 

i think if they are going to make it continue with energon they should have made it a few months later instead of a few decades, case in point the old guy(can't remember his name) said he had lived on the speed planet all of his life, it would have to be along time for him not to realize that he probaly came from cybertron,because their where no tf living on the planets that alpha q  made in energon and clocker didnt realize that hot shot and red alert where from another planet

Tekyuinajar Posted Yesterday, 04:18 PM

On a completely different note, I'm really beginning to... ENJOY watching it. Gonzo made a much better show that I expected from them.  And though the premise is fragmented and confusing, the show has a pretty decent dub once you can handle the accents.

 

 

 

 

 

 

:pfx im starting to look past those crappy accsents myself and just focus on the story and action

I already got past the accents.....

but let's try not to have Thundercraker with starscream voice anymore XD

especially since I like Thundercracker's country self!

I watched it, it was cool. So I decided to see what I could get on the net, downloaded Galaxy Force 1-26, realized it WAS cybertron. Cool.

Now I'm here, I have pretty much no idea about Transformers except the first batch of episodes of Galaxy Force.

...Hi.

i havent seen it yet since im in the U.K so i have a wait until i see it grrrrr

  • 2 weeks later...

Just watched TF Cybertron "Collapse" and...

 

 

and... I... I think I actually enjoyed it.... after I saw the first few episodes I never thought I'd ever ACTUALLY enjoy it. JOLT DIDN'T EVEN ANNOY ME! The jokes made me laugh even...

 

 

Either I'm getting dumber or its getting better.

yeah.  some of the lines were really great this time around.

I rather liked that "Robots in diguise" line, and just cracked up when Prime said "By Primus' Spark!"  Totally sounded like the fans I see online XD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.