Quit Whinging

Haggisjin

At least Leader-1 was the color of like, a real jet...

Good point. Alternator Go-Bots would be TOTALLY cool. Plus it would allow for the toy designers to experiment a lot more, what with scooters and motorcycles and such.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good point. Alternator Go-Bots would be TOTALLY cool. Plus it would allow for the toy designers to experiment a lot more, what with scooters and motorcycles and such.

Don't we have enuff cycles in the Tf universe now?

Besides, the Original gobots had several great items (puzzler, monsterous) that i would love seeing again in stores, maybe as Universe exclusives? (keep dreamin)

Wildling is the best G1 fan ever.

that's all

:redface

I'm totally serious.

I know.  It's not really a title I was going for though. :redface

I just think that a lot of people get really wrapped up in what THEY want that they forget about what other people would like. 

Wildling is the best G1 fan ever.

that's all

(Ok, kids.  Mark your calendars--this probably won't happen again this century...)

I agree with Manhammer.  :thumb

This post scared me. 

A lot.

Besides, the Original gobots had several great items (puzzler, monsterous) that i would love seeing again in stores, maybe as Universe exclusives? (keep dreamin)

IIRC, the Go-Bot molds are actually owned by Bandai. Tonka just licenced them.

IIRC, the Go-Bot molds are actually owned by Bandai. Tonka just licenced them.

If that's true, then we can forget any reissues of any gobots...

Bandai & Hasbro play about as well together as oil & water.  :roll

*Waits for Jetfire reissue*

*still waiting*

*still waiting*

*not holding breath*

This is the best topic since Skywarpsghost decided to go drama.

Linky? I want to read.

Here.

I remember that! :lol

ahhh the memories....... :tflaugh

*cough*spam*cough*

I wouldn't mind a totally new set of characters one of these days.

Or better yet, why don't they bring back the Go-Bots. Nobody could POSSIBLY care if they changed the design and color of Leader-1

They already did that.  He was redesigned as a little yellow sports car.  :punch

>_>

I think you're complaining about people's opinion on certain toys. That's really pointless, because you're going to have a different opinion than everyone else. You have no right to disrespect that opinion by bashing other people.

When I was a little kid, around 6, or 7 Beast Wars first came on, and then I started realize there were gaint robots that didn't turn into animals (WTF MONKEY NOT TRUKK!?) Yay for the intarweb for correcting me. And I did care about random homages when I was like 10. XD

AAAHHHH....The battle of the ages goes on. People Starscream about figures not being "g1" enough, others Starscream about g1 sucking and the newer toys are great, and other people simply Starscream about the Starscreaming. Some things will never change.

Transformers have been around for over 20 years and there is NO WAY that over all that time, that they could possibly please everyone. IMO the greatest thing is that there is something for everyone. Pick what you like, and if you don't like something then just don't get it. 

Some people tend to take it personally when Hasbro doesn't do things the way they want them to and well, that's just too bad. 20 years ago when we were kids, we got what we wanted...an amazing and creative new toy and cartoon which has stuck with us to this day. Now it's time for the kids of today to get what they want without us g1ers sticking our noses into every little thing and Starscreaming about not getting what we want.  We already have our bit of nostalgia, now it's time to back off and let the next generation have their time and hopefully in another 20 years they'll be looking for today's figures so they can have their nostalgic moments.

When it's all said and done, we're all Transformers fans here. We might not all like the same exact things but we don't have to.  If we don't like something, then fine, but what's complete crap to one person is someone else's favorites and we should at least respect that. When someone Blots all over the things you like, you take it personally whether you want to or not. We just need to be a little more mindful of that fact before we get on our soapboxes and trash what other people love. Remeber, just treat others the way the way you want to be treated.  :wave

*cough*spam*cough*

I wouldn't mind a totally new set of characters one of these days.

Or better yet, why don't they bring back the Go-Bots. Nobody could POSSIBLY care if they changed the design and color of Leader-1

They already did that.  He was redesigned as a little yellow sports car.  :punch

You're thinking of Sparkplug. Leader-1 was Megatron's Minicon (which was modeled after one of the GI Joe vehicles... Destro's Dominator I think)

Archived