Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

Found another Cyclonus today !!! One down 4 ta go :)

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I got Cyclonus all over near me, I'm gonna get another soon.

 

For today though.

 

Animated Swindel(no Blurr yet)

A second Cybertron Prime vs Crumplezone

Energon Landmine and Landquake($30 shipped off ebay)

My first haul of the year:

 

securedownload4rl2.jpg

 

 

Animated Shockwave (FINALLY!!)

Universe Inferno

Universe SS

 

I passed on Animated Blurr and Lockdown (Chainsaw version). I think Chainsaw version of Lockdown is new... I don't really know.

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Fri. 1/02/09

 

Transformers Henkei > Destrons > Mass Retail:

x1 D-02 Starscream {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

 

1-MyTFHaul_FOR_1-02-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Fri. 1/02/09

 

Transformers Henkei > Destrons > Mass Retail:

x1 D-02 Starscream {Ebay Seller: liqdeal}

 

1-MyTFHaul_FOR_1-02-09.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Target-exclusive yellow Animated Ratchet, clearanced for <$11. Yay.

 

*wishes he lived near Optics*

I finally got the '78 bumblebee from the movie

Here's what my wife and I got for Christmas. (as also seen in the general discussion area, but that thread kinda died a few days back I think...)

 

My Haul

MyHaul.jpg

Lets see...

Transformers were

Universe Ironhide

Universe Silverbolt

Universe Onslaught

Universe Nemesis Prime

Universe Legends Jazz and Hound

Animated Blitzwing

Animated Soundwave

Animated Oil Slick

Movie Incinerator

City Comander Set

Animated Season one and the pilot "movie"

Infiltration graphic novel

 

DVDs were

Star Trek Movie pack (Motion Picture to Nemesis)

Batman Animated Sereis vol 1

Batman Gothem Knights

Angel Complete sereis

Smallville latest season

Stardust

 

Power Ranger stuff was

Jungle Master Megazord

All three "Retro Fire" megazord action figures

 

And finaly

A Wii points card (used it to get the internet channel, Y's book 1 and 2, and some neat looking Wii where game)

And various candies and stocking stuffers

 

 

Her Haul

WifesHaul.jpg

 

Transformers Stuff

Animated Leader Bulkhead

Animated Blackarachnia

Animated Stealth Lockdown set

Legacy of Bumblebee Set

 

Books

Two cookbooks

Dewey (story about a cat found at a library and how it changed everyone's lives. awwwww)

Negima! 1-14

 

DVDs

All of My-Hime

All of Crono Crusade (minus disk 1 which she has)

Muppet Movie Pack

Doctor Who The Trial of the Time Lords

 

Other Toys

Webkinz Hedgehog

Lilkinz blue fish

My Little Ponies Starsong

 

Other stuff

Various Teacups

Measure cup nesting dolls

Sandelwood Fan

Clay dragon figurine set

Hedgehog figurine

Hand mirror with bag

Wii Points Card

Okami for Wii

4 Christmas decorations

and various candies and stocking stuffers

 

 

Not pictured in all this was a neat shirt my dad gave me (was getting washed at the time) and a Revolvertech Rodimus a friend got me without realizing I had already gotten one.

Sorta pictured are the various gift cards we got which were used to buy some of the things included in the haul.

Also not pictured were some of the toys I picked up at the closing KayBee Outlet in my hometown (Animated Ratchet, Sentinel Prime, and Universe/Energon Sharkticon)

Oh yeah, and my dad finally gave me the title to the car I've been driving for the past few years... which meant I got the gift of standing in line for over an hour so it could officially be put in my name...

 

Would've post these sooner, but we've been running around alot the past few days and we're just finaly getting to settle down.

Had to go to the grocery store tonight, and right next to it is a TRU, and in the same area, but kind of behind the plaza is a Wal-Mart, and across the street is a mall, with a plaza with a Target it in it, so that's my general shopping area. I had some time to kill after the grocery store and went to TRU. Nothing but three Universe Cheetors, which I got one last Tuesday. Went to Wal-Mart...

 

 

 

SCORE

 

Picked up:

Univers Cyclonus

Universe Hound

Animated Swindle

Animated Blurr

 

They also had Animated Blazing Lockdown, but I had to show some form of restraint. They also had Universe Starscream, but from what I've been reading about him, I decided not to.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.