Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Universe_

 

Cyclonus :awsum

Cheetor :fail

 

Gi Joe_

Iron Grenader and Viper two pack :thumb

 

Crossovers_

Tie Bomber (It's good enough. Better than most SWTFs)

 

I scored the new Universes too. Drove 40 miles in a blizzard for Cyclonus(worth it)

 

Can't wait till next week to open these!

 

Ordered online myself. No Christmas for me so I Christmased myslef.

 

I do the same thing. I know my Mom and sister will get me a shirt or something, and I'm greatful. My close friends will get me something too, and I hook them up.

 

But for me, just to make the day a little special for the inner child, everything nonessential that I get for myself from November through Dec 24 waits off to the side.

 

Even though I know what I'm getting, there is still something to be said for the anticipation.

 

I know all that may sound alittle off, but what the hell, I live alone and still fill the toy drive box at work near single handedly every year, so frig it, horray for me!

Animated Shockwave, Skywarp, & Ultra Magnus. Robot Heroes Blaster/Thrust & Arcee/Rumble!

Animated Ultra Magnus and Skywarp from my boyfriend - Winter Solstice presents!!!

sweet.

that is all

post-6692-1229856914_thumb.jpg

Bought a few things this week.

TF's

TF Movie Wreckage

Tf Movie Stockade (got both for $5 each)

WST Thrust

 

Non-TF

Victory of eagles

Halo: Cole Protocol

 

No sign of the new wave. Still have to wait for Cyclonus.

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 12/21/08

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x6 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Toys-R-Us/Meijer}

x1 Collectible 2008 Tins Wave #1 - CT05-EN001 Red Archfiend Dragon {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 Collectible 2008 Tins Wave #2 - CT05-EN003 Black Rose Dragon {Store: Meijer}

 

MyNTFHauL_for_12-21-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Sun. 12/21/08

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x1 TDGS-EN SP Pack(s) {Store: Meijer}

x6 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Toys-R-Us/Meijer}

x1 Collectible 2008 Tins Wave #1 - CT05-EN001 Red Archfiend Dragon {Store: Toys-R-Us}

x1 Collectible 2008 Tins Wave #2 - CT05-EN003 Black Rose Dragon {Store: Meijer}

 

MyNTFHauL_for_12-21-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Animated Skywarp (Early Christmas Presesnt).

_____________________________________________________________

My Non-TF Haul For Tues. 12/23/08

 

Lego Star Wars > The Clone Wars:

x1 #8014 Clone Walker Battle Pack {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Lego City > Town Essentials:

x2 #8401 Minifigure Collection {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Power Rangers: RPM > Micro Megazords > Asst. #31040:

x2 #31042 Velocimax Micro Megazord {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's TCG:

x2 CSOC-EN Pack(s) {Store: Wal-Mart}

 

MyNTFHauL_for_12-23-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.