Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

AutobotMaximal

Universe Acid Storm from the other day, presented by Animated Blitzwing! :tflaugh He must be one of the earlier versions of him, as he has the Movie 'Con symbol instead of the "classic" 'Con symbol. I've got to do some work on the "German", unfortunately. Fortunately, Matt Booker has done two :awsum guides for this guy!

There's nothing wrong with Blitzy's "movie Con" symbol. From what I saw on mine, and on local retails, also not forget to mention pics around the internet, Blitzwing's the only :animated Con that have "Movie Decepticon" symbol rather than the classic symbol.

1101080853.jpg

Found the next wave of the Robot Hero's that I wanted and the 25th Anniversaty Gen-1 Prime.

Way over priced, but hey, it's a Prime.

How much was that Prime anyways? I noticed it at WalMart several days ago on top of the steel, there was no place for it on the shelf, no tags either.

$70 (i think)

Meier (similar to Walmart) had Animated Supreme Roll-out... *takes breath* Command Optimus Prime on sale for $35, starting yesterday! Grabbed one- his sheer size made it worth buying at that price. He's pretty cool, I like him. I've already modded the right elbow so it can flex beyond 90 degs, so he can (almost) rest the axe on his shoulder. I also modded the part on his back that carries the roof lights so it folds back further, moving the lightbar further from his head. It winds up being a big "shield" on his back, which is OK with me. The left elbow's tricky, I think I can mod it so it bends manually, but it'll be a job. And his weapon is way-cool- BFA FTW!

His biggest flaw IMO is the sound effects, they're just always going off. Gotta be careful where you touch him. Also, he won't really roll in alt mode without the little rubber wheels that control the Auto-spin transformation grabbing on the floor. Still, at this price, I can forgive those little niggles for the great-grandpappy Animated Prime. Now I need that Legends and the Bumper Battler, and my :animated Optimus Prime collection will be complete! :heheh