Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

G1 reflector :win

G1 slag :bounce

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

I shouldn't have done it this close to Christmas but I just couldn't help myself.

I'm with ya there brother, I'm trying to cut back this time of year.

 

What other Ultra Magnuseseses do you have? These new ones will be great additions.

 

These are the only two AND RID MAGNUS (can't believe I forgot him) are all I have (or will have) at the moment. Once upon a time...long long ago...I had an original G1. I will again some day. There is just so many cool new figures coming out that I haven't been able to get it together to get one. My G1 collection rebuild is kinda focused on Predaking right now anyways.

 

I'm really looking forward to City Commander though. I was amazed that BBTS got some more in! I thought I was going to have to get the Shadow Commander set. I wish the Shadow Commander set was a completely new sculpt though (not just the head). Same goes for any possible Powered Convoy Armor set. I don't mind repaints but something this nice really needs 3 all original sculpts. JMO.

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Sun. 11/09/08

 

Transformers Animated > Activators > Wave #3 (Asst. #83617):

x2 #83812 Thundercracker {Store: Kohl's}

 

Transformers Animated > Activators > Wave #4 (Asst. #83617):

x2 #83870 Megatron {Store: Kohl's}

 

MyTFHaul_FOR_11-09-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

_____________________________________________________________

My TF Haul For Sun. 11/09/08

 

Transformers Animated > Activators > Wave #3 (Asst. #83617):

x2 #83812 Thundercracker {Store: Kohl's}

 

Transformers Animated > Activators > Wave #4 (Asst. #83617):

x2 #83870 Megatron {Store: Kohl's}

 

MyTFHaul_FOR_11-09-08.jpg

____________________________________________________________

BeastWarsLongrack.jpg

 

Longrack is easily my most favorite Beast Wars figure. I don't know why but I've always liked him.

Damnit, I forgot to tilt the head and tail upwards. :argh

 

He's not my favorite but he's easily up in the top ten along with Mach Kick, Leo Convoy, Giledart.... Hell, anything From Beast Wars Neo that's not a basic. The designer of that line deserves a cookie!

 

You make Stampy cry. :tfsad but I'll agree. Longrack is pretty awesome. I spotted him at a convention a few years back and decided to get him since I already had Stampy & Break. Haven't really regretted that purchase once. (Though, I'm regretting not getting Dirgegun (the BWII Cyber-Beast Waspinator) if I'm recalling the convention correctly for $15.)

 

Anyhow, I got a small haul today. No pic yet, since I forgot to put my camera on the charger last night. :redface

 

Picked up Bionicle Mistika Gali @ K-Mart. (Almost got Swoop & Sentinel Prime, but passed since they wouldn't price-match it to Wal-Mart.) Might have a few more updates, since i haven't burned through my birthday money, yet!

So..., I got a hold of Activators Grimlock and Megatron, Grimlock is sweet, of the 3 I have, my favorite Activator..., where-as Megatron, well Megatron was :fail. One of the primary catches that hold it in alt mode, doesn't latch for $*&@, so it doesn't really stay in alt mode for anything. tried to go down to TRU to exchange it, but they were already all sold out.

 

Also got :animated Lockdown, it's a decent figure, but I don't think I would have minded not having this one at all. Then there's Universe/Classics Sunstreaker and Sideswipe. These two are cool as hell, hopefully I'll continue to be able to resist the rest of this series though. I must admit, there's a few I may still have to grab, along with some Henkei..., but I won't do it, must resit..., don't buy....

Star Wars TF Boba Fett and Obi-Wan Kenobi, the second releases. Sucks that they have no mini-figs!! :argh

 

Otherwise decent enough, I had to get Boba Fett to face off against the Millenium Falcon/Han Solo/Chewbacca, and I got Obi-Wan bec. they were cheap, $10 at Aldi.

BeastWarsLongrack.jpg

 

The head reminds me ofEvac/Live Convoy or maybe even Override/Nitron Convoy. I wonder what they would look like with a giraffe skin.......

 

 

EDIT:

 

After doing some searching, I guess Longrack was in Cybertron, only as a Hoist (Armada) repaint toy.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.