Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

bought on lunch break..... TRANSFORMERS CYBERTRTON ULTIMATE COLLECTION....YESSS!!

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

if people would do that for a fat ugly man i'd do what (i think) you do too :thumb

 

Hrmmm...I agree. I'm sure there is SOME market out there for us fat ugly guys. There are stranger things in the world.

 

OH yea...Nice haul there Sami

 

I think your already on my "most jealous" list.

Picked up the Cybertron DVD set and the First wave of Gi Joe Vehicles from target, I always get two of the Joes, ones to open and ones to keep MISB, the ones I got are definitally openers, they look like someone took a baseball bat to the case and went crazy, im still waiting for them to get the DVD sets in though cause they have the sticker out for them.

 

nice i'll have to keep an eye open for them

 

well, today i got a wonderful gift from my uncle for helping the family take care of my grandfather. i told him to take it back and that it wasn't needed, but he insisted and refused to take it back. so, i was finally able to pick up the rest of the vehicle wave 1 set. i'm VERY lucky i hid the V.A.M.P. and H.I.S.S. when i picked up the armadillo and serpentor's air chariot as none of the toy stores in the area had them anymore. on a whim i decided to visit KayBee to see if they had any of the new joes out. they didn't, but i did notice old dollar store VvV figures (they where orig $2) being sold for $5 with a sticker over the original price. they also had the dollar store universe basics for $8 once again with a sticker over the original price as well as some old energon stock.... ok yea, this isn't the sightings thread... anyway, they had a "sidewalk" sale in which they where selling old merch for rediculously cheap and i found a McFarlane Dragons - The Fall of the Dragon Kingdom Fire Dragon Clan 5 Deluxe Box Set for $7. being a dragon/medieval whore i quickly snapped it up. this thing is wicked looking, man it makes me regret passing up on the rest of the dragons series. ah well, i couldn't afford them anyway.

 

so yea, awesome day today ^_^

TFA HAS ARRIVED IN NORWAY :D:D

tfayaygr4.jpg

Todays haul: animated supreme prime from target.

I got a couple of items today. A TFC Movie Prime Sword (orange) and their Allspark Cube. The sword is pretty nice. I think it works better on Robovision Prime though. The Cube is gonna need a bit of painting to really make it nice. It looked so much better online.

Tonight's weather: Overcast with a 100% chance of ENERGON!!

 

My local Target had a bunch of Energon toys filling out their shelves tonight! I've only ever seen this at KB Toys before. Some combiner figs parts like Superion Maximus and Bruticus Maximus (only a couple of each, or I'd've bought the 4 parts for Bruticus I don't have), Steamhammer, Duststorm, etc. And a single Overcast, which I grabbed- yeah dog! New in box, sealed, the box is pretty rough but brand new, $20! Woo-Hoo!

 

Now I need Jetfire so they can combine and stuff.

Wow. That's a nice retro-ish haul, Hip-hop. I picked up a Cybertron Swindle a few weeks ago that was put out during the movie toys, at Wal-Mart.

 

Anyhow, here's my haul today. Not really TF related.

Mugen Gokenju - Case of 10 Blind Boxes

Revoltech: Jun

Revoltech: Toro - New Faces Edition

 

picture_276.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.