Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

:animated leader bulkhead....total ownage !!

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Maybe I'll post pics later but I recently got:

 

Classics 2.0 Prowl and Sunstreaker, TFA Activator Bumblebee, Encore Omega Supreme, BT-18 clear Mirage, and Encore Jazz

0709081015-1.jpg

0711081708.jpg

0711081049.jpg

0712080740.jpg

0716081249.jpg

0717081628.jpg

0718081252.jpg

0720082045.jpg

0721080832.jpg

0720082229.jpg

Recent Wishlist gifts, and local purchases!!

Still waiting on Encore Megs, Gen-1 Cyclonus, Botcon 08 Shattered Glass Jazz and Prime, Diamond Select Exlcusives Busts of Jazz, Dirge, Ramjet, and Thrust.

man that must hav cost a ton on money!!!! :wat :redface :eeek

Yesterdays haul: universe blaster and heavyload.

yesterdays haul:universe blaster and heavyload.

G.I joe 2 pack copperhead and shipwreck

Recent Wishlist gifts, and local purchases!!

I wish someone, anyone else would buy me TFs, alas it is my hobby and mine alone. It would also be really sweet if there were somewhere near by that I could go buy import TFs, but the one comic shop that I know of that has them charges far far too much, not that they really actually get anything worth while. Over the years, all I've seen them get were a few BTs, a couple of TFC Reissues, and some of the PVCs.

 

It's over rated really, thousands of dollars worth of stuff you nolonger have to buy, bothering your post master daily as packages of all shapes and sizes come in..Nolonger having to track things down, just kinda point and go "I want that," etc..Kinda sucks really...

 

 

 

...

 

 

Oh how I suffer..

Recent Wishlist gifts, and local purchases!!

I wish someone, anyone else would buy me TFs, alas it is my hobby and mine alone. It would also be really sweet if there were somewhere near by that I could go buy import TFs, but the one comic shop that I know of that has them charges far far too much, not that they really actually get anything worth while. Over the years, all I've seen them get were a few BTs, a couple of TFC Reissues, and some of the PVCs.

 

It's over rated really, thousands of dollars worth of stuff you nolonger have to buy, bothering your post master daily as packages of all shapes and sizes come in..Nolonger having to track things down, just kinda point and go "I want that," etc..Kinda sucks really...

 

 

 

...

 

 

Oh how I suffer..

 

if people would do that for a fat ugly man i'd do what (i think) you do too :thumb

 

really nice haul sami. now alls you need is to make a few more of these posts with multiple rare figs and you'll soon be competing with TF2 for the poster everyone is most jealous of. :P

Picked up the Cybertron DVD set and the First wave of Gi Joe Vehicles from target, I always get two of the Joes, ones to open and ones to keep MISB, the ones I got are definitally openers, they look like someone took a baseball bat to the case and went crazy, im still waiting for them to get the DVD sets in though cause they have the sticker out for them.

eh, I'm pretty sure my stuffs all pretty typical. Just bulked..

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.