Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

from kmart

 

2 special ops jazz

1 turbo tracks

 

from toysrus

 

1 cliffjumper

1 thunderwing

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

-Walmart

* Large Adult sized Santa Hat

 

-Kmart

*Shattered expectations (Fallbacks and Mindsets, no Jazz nor Tracks)

 

-Barnes and Noble (.com)

*Best of: Grimlock

*Allspark Almanac 2

 

-McDonald's

*Kid's Meal Starscream (Niece loves it, calls it SaSta)

PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer, yay! I'm really hooked on these PCCs, but I'm trying to avoid the repainted/repackaged ones.

 

And Grimlock-imus, I share your pain- I hit 3 KMarts yesterday, they had 2 Tracks but no Jazz, Terradive, or Drift. Really want to take advantage of their Buy 2 Get 1 Free thing this week. Arg.

PCC Grimstone and Steamhammer, yay! I'm really hooked on these PCCs, but I'm trying to avoid the repainted/repackaged ones.

 

And Grimlock-imus, I share your pain- I hit 3 KMarts yesterday, they had 2 Tracks but no Jazz, Terradive, or Drift. Really want to take advantage of their Buy 2 Get 1 Free thing this week. Arg.

 

THEY HAVE TRACKS!? o-o *runs out to Kmart now*

 

And knowing MY kmart they'll put the old stuff out first, try to get rid of that, and THEN put out the stuff that people actually want. Eitherway I can at least use my discount card to save an extra $1 on each....at least I would if my dog didn't eat it (not kidding).

I know my Kmart doesnt, or I wouldve been the one to put it on the shelf lol.

Bought Generations Thunderwing and Cliffjumper today at TRU.

 

Also recieved 2 more Megazords in the mail yesterday: the Zeo and Shogun Megazords both complete.

I'll post pics later

My RTS Turbo Tracks came in today from Hasbro Toy Shop. Jazz was supposed to ship with it but I guess that didn't happen, so now I have to wait for it. Bleh

Got my TFs from Hasbro Toy Shop. :D

 

Box 1: Sunspot & Firetrap

Box 2: Jazz

Box 3: Tracks

 

 

Still waiting on Box 4, Thunderwing. Not sure why Hasbro shipped them out seperately at different times, when they'd mostly end up arriving at the same time anywho.

HFTD Terradive, two great modes. :thumb

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.