Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

I got a Rampage At The Ruins set which is 2/3rds worthless to me (check the Endcap guys) and a Skullgrin! Getting ready to break open Skullgrin now.

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Finally found Sunny-sideup, I mean SunSPOT!

 

Hes so awesome isnt he?!! I love that mold but that paint job is much more exciting then just plain black.

 

I can't say I can kick myself for not getting the first time around, because I never saw any Skystalkers where I live, but this is an awesome mold! I got bored lastnight and turned his wings and nosecone down in Drone mode and made "little yellow song bird mode!" Its like a Movieverse-Shattered Glass Laserbeak!

 

Edit: Ordered the Battle in Space two pack from BBTS, now just waiting on them to receive/ship out my Protector Armor!

Haven't posted on here in a while, but I've picked up some stuff these past weeks.

 

Been lucky enough to find the "Triple-T's" (Terradive, Tomahawk and Thunderwing) at the same local Target. Of course, that was over the span of a week or two. Still haven't seen Highbrow though...

 

Also, got a new iPod Touch 4th Gen for my birthday back on the 5th and I have been LOVING it. In fact, I'm using it right now to write this!

 

I'm also waiting for BBTS to ship Protector. CMOOOOON.

I cant believe I passed on Animated Rodimus Minor and Ironhide and TRU. There were TONS of them. I should have bought them all and sold them on eBay... sigh

They look so happy to see the new guy.

 

Got him MISB for $25 on craigslist. I might just box the Energon version and give limbs to the new guy.

1qeq.jpg

gots skullgrin and Thunderwing

Finally got a Spring... er, I mean Warbot Defender! Awesome!

Why yes....yes he is.

 

As soon as I had him out the box I tuck a bot symbol right on his chest, and it really completes him IMO

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 12/16/2010

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > TPB Release(s):

x2 TF-Ongoing - Volume #2 "International Incident"_{Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x2 TF-Ironhide_{Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

"IDW Publiahing > TF Comic > Individual Release(s):

x1 TF-Ongoing/Issue #14/Cover B _{Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

Nintendo Power Magazine(s):

x1 NPM: January 2011 "SUB-Edition"/Issue #263 {Club: NintendoPower.com}

 

61-MyHybridHauL_FOR_12-16-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

_____________________________________________________________

My Hybrid Haul For Thurs. 12/16/2010

 

IDW Publishing > TF Comic > TPB Release(s):

x2 TF-Ongoing - Volume #2 "International Incident"_{Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

x2 TF-Ironhide_{Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

"IDW Publiahing > TF Comic > Individual Release(s):

x1 TF-Ongoing/Issue #14/Cover B _{Online Store: Shop.IDWPublishing}

 

Nintendo Power Magazine(s):

x1 NPM: January 2011 "SUB-Edition"/Issue #263 {Club: NintendoPower.com}

 

61-MyHybridHauL_FOR_12-16-10.jpg

____________________________________________________________

 

 

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.