Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

TFormers Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Post your hauls and purchaces here. Pics welcome.

Recommended Posts

When it "Blurr's" it pours :P

 

My cousin found me a Generations Blurr the other day and I pulled one out of a new case at work. FINALLY !!!

 

Then found Highbrow at a Target while Blu-Ray shopping :D FINALLY !!!

 

Then had my paint opps picks from 3 cases of SW Clone Wars figs so I picked up the new wave of 4 with the 2/$9.99 sale :lol

 

I'm a couple 2-pks shy (Transformers & SWCW) of finishing my year strong.

 

With the 10% I get at TRU I'm looking forward to having a P.T. job after the season, if they offer that is. Getting employee of the month didn't hurt, yeeesssss :con

  • Replies 15k
  • Views 3.1m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Its missing a peice but that's no big deal.   mail away ratchet by Tripredacus, on Flickr   Also got in some Brawns, another Skids (rubsign version) and bought MP Acid Storm.

  • Tripredacus
    Tripredacus

    Year of the Horse Optimus Prime. I can't figure out how to open the Matrix chamber.

  • Got back tonight from being away for 2 weeks for work and came home to these. Plus a few I picked up while i was away    

Posted Images

Employee of the Month is easier when you're your own best customer! J/K, but congrats, good on ya!

Employee of the Month is easier when you're your own best customer! J/K, but congrats, good on ya!

 

:P Who gives you customer service the way you like ??? Why you do of course !!! Decided to go the high road with this and stay away from anything sexual :wat

Got Animated Rodimus and Ironhide at TRU for an agonizing $16.99 a piece. These may yet be returned.

That all occured back on the 8th of December. Kinda sucks that my collection and I are still roomless to this day. But aside from all that I did get me a 2010 MMPR Megazord back on December 10

 

It looks naked without the Dragonzord. But yeah, that sucks about room, whats the ETA on its revival?

no ETA just yet. still going through some things with insurance. its been about 13 days now. sleeping on the couch is quite uncomfortable. as for that megazord i got, yeah it does look naked without the dragonzord but i'm hoping that they are making one to accompany this thing.

 

Oh, hauls.....well, technically they're not at my house yet but I did win a couple auctions on E-Bay for a Marvel Legends Domino, X-23 (X-Force skivvies), an Iron Man 2 6" War Machine and a MOSC Marvel Universe Archangel (blue face). I also purchased the new Family Guy - It's a Trap DVD (HILARIOUS).

I saw that, its pretty funny. Never saw the previous 2, but I guess thats a good thing since the Trilogy is being released. I don't even watch Family Guy. The only other time I saw it was that one movie where Stewie (Steve aha) time traveled or something. I remember it started and ended at a swimming pool.

the other 2 episodes are just hilarious. it makes me wonder if they're planning on doing the other 3 episodes. Robot Chicken's version is supposed to be coming out pretty soon

Well at the end, they said the Cleveland show were gonna do the prequels.... but who knows.

Back of the box says they aren't doing any more.

Create an account or sign in to comment

Sign Up For The TNI Newsletter And Have The News Delivered To You!
SOCIAL NETWORKS

ToyNewsI MarvelousNews Tformers JediInsider
Entertainment News International (ENI) is the oldest, largest, and most popular news source for adult toy collectors (kidults) all around the world.

Get the scoop every day on all the popular culture action figures, comics, games, movies, toys, and more!

Contact and Support
Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy


All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Please Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.